PDA

View Full Version : Good place to kill 10 nazis with dynamite?

TD Notorious
12-09-2009, 03:21 PM
Does anyone know a good place to kill 10 nazis in 10 seconds with dynamite?

eschaeron
12-09-2009, 03:44 PM
The mission Santos gives you to destroy german supply crates and trucks is very good. Stealth in, plant 1 RDX every 5 meters or so, walk 15-20 meters, detonate, and voila!!

OB1Maxims
12-09-2009, 04:16 PM
I did mine on a mission lateish in the game its for the old woman in the cave she wants you to kill a general at a book burning, at the ach de triumph you have lots of troops standing to attention take some clothes and plant a charge you will draw some attention but thats better anyway.

the general did not leave on mine but if anything goes wrong just die and retry the mission the perk still counts if you retry anyway.

xx_0_0_xx
12-09-2009, 05:50 PM
Damn, im beat game few days ago and dont do this perk :/. Any tips in free mode?

bunteto
12-09-2009, 06:03 PM
Damn, im beat game few days ago and dont do this perk :/. Any tips in free mode?

go to a checkpoint bridge. there are at least 5 nazis on both side of the bridge. while you are disguised, they will let you go through the gates. use RDX.

xx_0_0_xx
12-09-2009, 08:58 PM
Nice, i will try this

True Marvellous
12-09-2009, 11:01 PM
I just did it in freeplay when a levle 4 alert was on.

2 of the armoured type troop carriers zoomed up to me I planted the TNT and they had just got out as the thing went boom, achievement unlocked!!!:drunk

shatulance
12-10-2009, 12:06 AM
just got mine.planted 14 rdx on the road underneath an aa gun in a base destroyed a load of airships then when i got off the platform i went from base alarm to level 5...had 2 tanks and 2 troop carriers underneath then boom....very satisfying :)

NukeDukem
12-10-2009, 09:30 PM
theres a really easy story/side mission to get 10 nazis in 10 seconds with dynamite. as soon as you unlock bridge bombs, bomb 4 bridges and get saboteur up to gold level as you will be walking amongst the nazis planting bombs to make the following as easy as possible -

**mild spoiler**

then soon after you can do a sidemission (grey on the map) for a guy called mingo, he will want you to assassinate a woman. she is singing in front of an audience of nazis, so get disguised, walk up behind the left half of the audience, plant a timed dynamite, then walk to the right and plant an rdx. hit the detonator as soon as youre out of range and there you have it.

might not need 2 explosions, especially if you have super rdx, but to be thorough..

xx_0_0_xx
12-11-2009, 11:21 AM
go to a checkpoint bridge. there are at least 5 nazis on both side of the bridge. while you are disguised, they will let you go through the gates. use RDX.
great tip, working

ArrestedDeveloper
12-12-2009, 07:22 AM
It's probably only possible to do this with RDX. I did mine somewhere between La Harve and Paris. Just saw a area with a bunch of towers, an aa gun, a huge battleship size gun and a radar station and planted explosives on everything while in disguise. Then just make sure you detonate them somewhere where you are still in range of all the explosives and bam.

Biotic Ninja
12-12-2009, 04:11 PM

I did this with the checkpoint that is just south of the belle de nuit (your first safehouse).

I planted 4 rdx each on two cars. parked one in front of the gate on either side of the checkpoint, got in the middle by climbing the roof, then blew them up.

JimL2112
12-13-2009, 04:33 AM
BY NukeDukem: walk up behind the left half of the audience, plant a timed dynamite, then walk to the right and plant an rdx.
Question: Shouldn't you plant the RDX first so it can go off at the same time as the dynamite?

bs000
12-19-2009, 02:11 AM
I did mine on a mission lateish in the game its for the old woman in the cave she wants you to kill a general at a book burning, at the ach de triumph you have lots of troops standing to attention take some clothes and plant a charge you will draw some attention but thats better anyway.

the general did not leave on mine but if anything goes wrong just die and retry the mission the perk still counts if you retry anyway.

This is where I got it too. I just sprinted to the middle of the of them and planted an RDX. I think a flame trooper blew it up cause I didn't hit RT yet. Everyone blew up including myself but I got the perk. I got the terror squad one too when I tried to blow up the tank the general was in. I guess some of the enemies there were terror squad.

And I got it really early in the game. You can do it as soon as you meet the old lady. She's marked by the Ma icon on the map.

zan2000
12-19-2009, 08:13 AM
i just got the game what are rdx and i noticed when im driving in a car it says set trap and when i do idk how to detonate it? what is it supposed to do i set the trap and nothin happens

inert
12-19-2009, 05:48 PM
i just got the game what are rdx and i noticed when im driving in a car it says set trap and when i do idk how to detonate it? what is it supposed to do i set the trap and nothin happens

RDX - Radio detonation. You can detonate the explosives from distance.

When you trap a car, you leave explosives in the front seat so that if the car crashes it will detonate. Obviously you'll need to bail out. It's not particularly handy, but it could make for a fun moment when crashing into a crowd.

Midnight Malice
12-19-2009, 05:58 PM
RDX - Radio detonation. You can detonate the explosives from distance.

When you trap a car, you leave explosives in the front seat so that if the car crashes it will detonate. Obviously you'll need to bail out. It's not particularly handy, but it could make for a fun moment when crashing into a crowd.

Not handy?

I've used that to clear at least 3 of the missions I have played without detection. The Supply Trucks, aimed a car right into the big fuel pumps, EVERYTHING blew, and I just stood there smoking while I watched them burn, the book burning, I actually set off a series of explosions that killed the main general, and the other one the old woman gives you for rescuing the german, I sent it right up to the gate, while it didn't explode, it did knock down the gate, I still couldn't get in that way, cause of the special soldier that sees through disguises, but it was sitting there waiting for me when I got the dude for the no-alarm escape. It also works for the armor free play events (tanks, APC's). Aim, bail, boom. It is a hell of a lot more fun then holding RT and running away.

WaahhJedi
12-19-2009, 07:58 PM
Outside of the bombed factory that becomes your first base there's an AA gun across the street. If you set a few remote explosives on the street corner (which is the only corner the Nazis flock to, congesting their numbers nicely) as soon as you get the alarm up to level 4 just set off the explosives. Did it last night on accident while trying to get the Terror Squad Nazis.

DENAz666
12-21-2009, 02:19 AM
Yeah i just went into a base, planted a heap of RDX around targets and people, and around any fuel tanks, then blew the place sky high.

thBriGuy
05-07-2010, 04:10 AM
Where can I get RDX? I have completed the main story, and now I am out of RDX and can't find anymore.

thBriGuy
05-12-2010, 12:08 AM
Well, I guess I should thank everyone for NOT pointing out that I am a complete idiot, since all I needed to do was complete the "Mad Bomber" perk to unlock the RDX in the shop.

I did find it easiest to go to the gate at the south end of the opera district, where the gates are very close together, and I planted RDX on several cars, and parked them all around all the guards before detonation. No suspicion while parking loaded cars, so easy-peasy!

Malembe
06-07-2010, 05:55 PM
theres a really easy story/side mission to get 10 nazis in 10 seconds with dynamite. as soon as you unlock bridge bombs, bomb 4 bridges and get saboteur up to gold level as you will be walking amongst the nazis planting bombs to make the following as easy as possible -

**mild spoiler**

then soon after you can do a sidemission (grey on the map) for a guy called mingo, he will want you to assassinate a woman. she is singing in front of an audience of nazis, so get disguised, walk up behind the left half of the audience, plant a timed dynamite, then walk to the right and plant an rdx. hit the detonator as soon as youre out of range and there you have it.

might not need 2 explosions, especially if you have super rdx, but to be thorough..

m8 realy nice found it worked perfectly thank you very much due to you another achievement out of the way :P:P:P:P

mortenl
08-27-2010, 10:04 AM
I did this on Santos' mission "A Whisper or a Roar" in which you have to destroy 3 supply trucks.

In disguise I just placed 2 RDX each on 6 or 7 different cars and parked them as close to the trucks as possible without being detected. I then walked as far away as possible, pressed the button and watched the fireworks. Mission complete and gold perk unlocked.

Kether
09-05-2010, 08:58 AM
Another easy one is when you do the mission to kill the general who's in the tank (the book burning mission for Margot). You'll notice a HUGE group of Nazis on one side of the tank. Wait till no one is looking, plant some RDX behind them and ignite.

WOLVES R SWEET
07-07-2013, 03:27 PM
just put a RDX on the ground then go on a rooftop get the germans after you wait so there is like 3 trucks full of germans near the bomb and blow it up

SaboteurMaster
09-02-2013, 09:29 PM
the dynamite is a bit hard but you can leave it on the ground and shoot it
10 seconds isnt a lot of time
RDX is the answer

the way i do it early:

the last Fr Dennis mission red wedding
load up with rdx
get a bauer fuel truck west of the area 1 train station in the first gas station you blew

follow the yellow line
park the bauer at the end of the bridge by the barricades either drive thru the gate or open it
now set the rdx up and down the bridge on both sides near the bauer

go to a hiding spot take a nap

shoot the groom side wedding party (NOT the bride side)

after the world goes to color run in front of Fr Dennis toward the fuel truck

equip the rdx to get the detonator the bridge is full of Nazis and vehicles

Fr Dennis is rather aggressive and if you dont run sometimes you fail the mission with killed civilians and you gotta be close enough for the detonator to work

I have done the perk with the Santos mission but its a bit tricky with stealth required.
it seems hard to get close enough to the trucks and the Nazis are over a lot bigger area.
The bauer fuel truck gives you a bit more bang.