PDA

View Full Version : Last questions !

Pazto
12-09-2009, 11:21 PM
So, i get title with all char , and now i have 250 GP . . .
Maybe i will stop to play it, it was nice game, but get all outfit take too much time . . . However i have some last question :
1) Superstar Char : can they get title and can they get customized ? i really don't get a lot of thing about superstar char . . . are they more powerfull or can they get secret outfit ? plz teach me about !
2) Lambadas : can they Get single or Tag Title, or can they get superstar version ? can they change their entrance ? and there is a faq about fighting style of Lambadas ? how they get "queens penalities" for photo mode ?
3) Lady X Subastance & Subsistence : Can they get title or superstar version ?

Thats all . . . I want to say thank to all of you, you help me a lot with this game :p
And i want to say sorry for my bad english . . . LOL

Zukin-Man
12-10-2009, 12:31 AM
1) Superstar Char : can they get title and can they get customized ? i really don't get a lot of thing about superstar char . . . are they more powerfull or can they get secret outfit ? plz teach me about !

If a character has the title, their Superstar version will have it, too. However, you can NOT make customizations to Superstar characters.

2) Lambadas : can they Get single or Tag Title, or can they get superstar version ? can they change their entrance ? and there is a faq about fighting style of Lambadas ? how they get "queens penalities" for photo mode ?

They can get the titles.
They can NOT change entrances. However, you can change their entrance song.
I know you can fight Lambdas in Exhibition Mode's Queen's Matches, but I don't know if that will put the penalties into their pose collection. Can anyone confirm this?

3) Lady X Subastance & Subsistence : Can they get title or superstar version ?

You can't play them as your main character, so they can't get Singles titles, but since you can choose them as tag partners, so maybe they can hold Tag Team titles.

No Superstar versions, though.

Pazto
12-10-2009, 07:55 PM
TY ! ! !
And can Lambadas unlock the superstar version ?

Zukin-Man
12-10-2009, 08:52 PM
Nope. Increasing their popularity will get them more money after a fight, but no Superstar version.

FeLizP
01-06-2010, 03:55 AM
Hmmm, I will have to check and see if penalties are given to Lambdas in Exhibition Queens fights I would say no, but I will check.Good question!

EDIT: Sorry, no. Penalties can be unlocked by Purchasing 7 of them from The Shop as for the other ones I don't think they are needed as they were a "gateway" to unlocking Marine Gifts for the Original Roses. And since those costumes are already unlocked for the Lambdas from the start they probably can't learn all Penalties as you cant face Lambdas outside of Exhibition.