PDA

View Full Version : Shortest game in the world

jaxdia
12-10-2009, 02:55 AM
Is it me, or is this game really short? I completed both single player "sections" in under an hour, got most of the achievements bar the bonkers 95% on 8 different levels one and multiplayer ones.

I have that sinking feeling Taito may be releasing some "DLC" for more levels *sigh*

KRS
12-10-2009, 04:13 PM
Dang - I died on the last stage of Section 2, and figured if I had beaten it, Section 3 would have opened up. Enjoy the game, but if DLC comes out for a pricey retro title, I will be irritated. They should have at least included an Endless mode or something.

Chupathingy13
12-10-2009, 07:01 PM
seeing the credits within 10 minutes WAS pretty irritating...

weffalump
12-13-2009, 03:35 AM
Seems like dlc is inevitable these days. Sections 3 and 4 are actually listed on the ingame leaderboard...

drworm75
12-13-2009, 05:05 AM
Dang - I died on the last stage of Section 2, and figured if I had beaten it, Section 3 would have opened up. Enjoy the game, but if DLC comes out for a pricey retro title, I will be irritated. They should have at least included an Endless mode or something.

I thought the same thing. How hard would it have been to slap one of the older Qix games onto this?

I'm not completely bothered by the 8 stage thing. Like any classic arcade game, the challenge is not to beat the game, but to beat a particular high score.

Asgorath
12-17-2009, 08:31 PM
I was unpleasantly surprised as well to see it being so short. I thought after Section 2 a 3rd would open up... but nothing. I understand score attacking is a major part of this game, but seriously.. this is too short.

FailedSeppuku
07-14-2010, 10:54 PM
Getting the 300m score took a while and even more time trying to get a multiplayer game :P