399 members...who's 400?

k_dog

yes, id have 2 say that this is the site im most proud of ever being part of. not only was i with it since the beginning, and at least tried to contribute ideas and achievements, but i feel like im a part of a live, growing community. publicity, here we come! (please let keven pereira hear about us!)

Agreed i normally browse forums while at work but this is the only forum where i regularly post (i hope youve noticed me ;) ) i know i dont have a lot of posts but as i said i can only browse these forums when im at work. Keep up the good work guys ;D

yes, id have 2 say that this is the site im most proud of ever being part of. not only was i with it since the beginning, and at least tried to contribute ideas and achievements, but i feel like im a part of a live, growing community. publicity, here we come! (please let keven pereira hear about us!)

Agreed i normally browse forums while at work but this is the only forum where i regularly post (i hope youve noticed me  ;) ) i know i dont have a lot of posts but as i said i can only browse these forums when im at work. Keep up the good work guys  ;D

We're happy to have ya here!! Stick around and post as much as possible, we need as many regular posters as possible!!

ha, the other site has 273. and they got a headstart, and they copy achievements from us (they got rrxx about the same time we did). unless that was made public? then they didnt copy. but if we found a tester and got it from them, then ya, they probably did. just goes to show you hard work and playing clean prevails!