PDA

View Full Version : Inacessable Weapons Dealer???

JimL2112
12-11-2009, 12:40 AM
Please help, tell me why I cannot get to this weapons dealer???

After being captured by the SOE, a black market weapons dealer icon appeared by the church. He isn't in the church-yard, so I think, "maybe he's in the church's basement". Going to the church's double doors shows a prompt "Door: Open [Press Y]", but all that happens is Sean pounding on the door. So I thought, "This must be the weapons that SOE guy promised for getting the box for him?", so I went back AFTER the mausoleum mission was done (a nasty one that was, phew!), still the doors do not open & I cannot get to the dealer there. Click the attachment to see a screenie of the map, I am by this dealer's icon in question.

Snipper CTP
12-11-2009, 01:14 AM
The weapons dealer will be accessable later as the story progresses. Until then, you will not be able to get back into the church to deal with him. There will be a garage available there as well.

JimL2112
12-11-2009, 03:41 AM
OK thanx for that info, but tell me this... that SOE bastage promised me supplies if I got them the box. Sean said we'd see if his word was any good, so did the limey stiff us or what?, coz I don't see any new weps etc.