PDA

View Full Version : Easy Casanova achievement

Amortys
12-11-2009, 02:49 AM
In montmatre, in the northern part of the area there is a church, to the left of this church there is a gun shop (just to clarify the location i'm talking about).

Ok so just below the church there is a belvedere with a woman standing in the middle of it, and a few nazi are patroling around this area. Take a few gun shot in the area and they should alert for the level 1, now kill them so you're not seen, kiss the girl and there it is 1/50.

Rince and repeat.

Is it clear enough? That could be confusing so if its not tell me i'll try to have a clearer explanation.

JimL2112
12-11-2009, 03:49 AM
what's a belvedere?

Mr Magic
12-11-2009, 04:00 AM
Makes sense to me, but will the girl and the nazi's keep respawning? I'll try this in a minuete.

Edit: Yea it works like a charm, nice find.

Amortys
12-11-2009, 04:13 AM
Belvedere = Sight seeing point

Yeah the girl is always there, and also yes the nazi keep respawning everytime you kiss her.

SLAIFER
12-12-2009, 08:38 AM
On Tour Eiffel

YouTube- The saboteur succès Casanova

Amortys
12-12-2009, 09:03 PM
oh good job on finding this vid!

This might be easier than mine but you have to be late in the story to do it this way. Anyway good find!

vicioushunter
12-21-2009, 06:43 AM
THANKS!!! This is an awesome easy way to complete this achievement. I had finished all the free play targets before I was able to find enough french civilians. Thank you again.

Killbomb
12-21-2009, 10:52 AM
In montmatre, in the northern part of the area there is a church, to the left of this church there is a gun shop (just to clarify the location i'm talking about).

Ok so just below the church there is a belvedere with a woman standing in the middle of it, and a few nazi are patroling around this area. Take a few gun shot in the area and they should alert for the level 1, now kill them so you're not seen, kiss the girl and there it is 1/50.

Rince and repeat.

Is it clear enough? That could be confusing so if its not tell me i'll try to have a clearer explanation.

This works perfectly. Got the 45 kisses I needed in about 20 minutes. Thanks a ton.

ThatRuddyGuy
12-21-2009, 12:59 PM
Thanks for posting, went from 1-50 in about 20-25 minutes.

R Rated Love
12-21-2009, 07:45 PM
I found this to be the easiest spot to do it. You don't even have to kill them.

For the Kiss 50 Girls there is a perfect place in Le Havre right across from the garage at the Le Harve HQ is a French Civilian Alarm Escape and just North of the map is a Nazi base where you can Instigate an alarm and run back to girl to escape the alarm. Also I am able to French Civilians at a level 2 alarm but I have the Europes Most Wanted Perk.

Abe_sapien
12-21-2009, 10:29 PM
Big thanks for the advice here. Simply worked at this whilst listening to some podcasts :)

DENAz666
12-22-2009, 07:29 AM
I did mine up in La Harve. There is 3 nazi's standing on the street right down the road from your base, shoot one of them in the leg, run back to your base and there is a chick right across the road. Make out with her, then run back to the nazi's and start again.

Midnight Malice
12-22-2009, 02:00 PM

Rince and repeat.

The weapons dealer is to the RIGHT of the church, but other than that, nice find. Working on it now. The way I am doing it is by just hitting the guy, while he is blowing the wistle, I have alreasy jumped down next to the girl (where he can't see me) and am waiting for the alarm to sound.

WaahhJedi
01-02-2010, 10:09 AM
This worked wonderfully. I was able to stand in front of the girl and when a soldier spawned to the stairs at her left (she faces the church) I just pull out my gun, shoot in the air, kill him when he sounds the whistle and immediately hit Y to kiss. When the animation is done all I had to do was face the opposite stairs and the soldier respawned. Never had to move and it only took 15 minutes. Thanks!

Barad
01-02-2010, 01:44 PM
Cheers this works brilliantly. I had 0 of these even after i completed all missions before starting this.

Vestergaard
01-03-2010, 09:24 PM
Great thread.

Crazy Joker 16
01-04-2010, 05:25 PM
The method worked perfectly, thanks for the help. That was the last achievement I needed for the game. :woop:

DonnyRoversFal
01-07-2010, 10:31 PM
Worked a treat, thanks!

ril14ey
01-08-2010, 09:32 AM
Thanks for the tips, i found this method worked well

SuBruo
01-08-2010, 01:32 PM
In paris area 1, north of that area there is a church located with a big garden park thingy in front of it.
Shoot in front of the church, jump down in to the park, en there is the girl who you can kiss..
When you are on a "kissing streak" you will be able to get a kiss every 10-20 seconds

Oo RenY ReN oO
01-09-2010, 01:43 AM
In paris area 1, north of that area there is a church located with a big garden park thingy in front of it.
Shoot in front of the church, jump down in to the park, en there is the girl who you can kiss..
When you are on a "kissing streak" you will be able to get a kiss every 10-20 seconds

Thats where i was at with the Church.. but i never found "the girl". im not sure about this acheev...lol i havent even kissed 1 girl yet.. and its a bit frustrating cuz i havent found the spots u guys are talkin about. does anyone have a vid or map of exactly where this is and where to shoot?

PwcrLinux
01-09-2010, 04:50 AM
Thats where i was at with the Church.. but i never found "the girl". im not sure about this acheev...lol i havent even kissed 1 girl yet.. and its a bit frustrating cuz i havent found the spots u guys are talkin about. does anyone have a vid or map of exactly where this is and where to shoot?

The kissing girl just across from the mechanic garage by the our allie's church (blue shield icon next to wrench icon) in LaHarve. Arm your weapon and go to near the nazi's truck then shoot in the air when the alert turn red and escape to the kissing girl.

The girl didn't go anywhere, she standing at all times, if the green icon flickering, you must press the Y repeating, if the green icon with slashed in, you need to escape the red alert area.

Oo RenY ReN oO
01-09-2010, 05:58 AM
yea ive kinda figured it out.. i guess i found a good spot in Gare DeL'Est... kinda by the railroad tracks but in the SW corner of the "trespassing" barbed wire area. so ur by the tracks and a main road. there is a girl on a hilltop just chillin.. and the nazi respawns by the sidewalk.. thanks tho! =] is there anywhere that tells u how many out of 50 uve kissed? damn this takes forever lol. my nazi respawned but then a civie ran him over since he respawns close to the road.. lol man

NOSAJ89
01-09-2010, 06:32 AM
i also done mines at la havre was easy :D thanks

Muckrak3r
01-30-2010, 03:19 PM
the church and the le havre methods work great.

i accidentally terror shottied the girl by the church location, so i went to the le havre area to finish up.

II OE II
02-04-2010, 05:08 AM
do using the brothels count towards this?

EDIT: nevermind, tested this, and in fact does not count.. >.<

II OE II
02-04-2010, 05:51 AM
yea ive kinda figured it out.. i guess i found a good spot in Gare DeL'Est... kinda by the railroad tracks but in the SW corner of the "trespassing" barbed wire area. so ur by the tracks and a main road. there is a girl on a hilltop just chillin.. and the nazi respawns by the sidewalk.. thanks tho! =] is there anywhere that tells u how many out of 50 uve kissed? damn this takes forever lol. my nazi respawned but then a civie ran him over since he respawns close to the road.. lol man

to check how many you have kissed. Go to your stats menu, then select the middle icon, and scroll near the bottom under the "Alarm" section.

petrik007
03-12-2010, 08:18 PM
.... i never found "the girl". im not sure about this acheev...lol i havent even kissed 1 girl yet.. and its a bit frustrating cuz i havent found the spots u guys are talkin about. does anyone have a vid or map of exactly where this is and where to shoot?
Same with me. I have completed the game earned 990G and kissed one girl. So now I am stuck with chasing Nazis and kissing the same girl on and on and on :eek:

Darth Rankine
03-28-2010, 10:07 PM
I know exactly where you guys are talkin about in La Harve but I am unsure of the other place. Can someone post a map location please?