PDA

View Full Version : Saint Honore Help

LayzaPewPew
12-11-2009, 02:53 AM
iv currently spent 40k yet have nothing left to buy i get free repairs at the garage half price explosives etc so basicly im finding it hard to spend 75k and was just wondering if anyone knows of an easy or fast way to spend lots of money fast. thanks in advance.

LayzaPewPew
12-11-2009, 05:41 AM
i need to spend this money! lol but wastin ammo and rebuying takes aaaaaages! any suggestions?

Macho M.
12-11-2009, 07:31 AM
Go to any base ( I suggest the country one, with the art loving leader... as smuggler is close to the entrance). Buy full ammo. Go out, lay an RDX, blow it up. Die. Choose "return to base". Fill you ammo at smuggler's (choose the ammo slot; for grenades/rdx just press Y)

This way allows you to spend 2125 contrband at 1 go. Not much, but it's best you can do, given that you cheated and abused mission saves (I did that too lol).

ponypo2001
12-11-2009, 04:03 PM
Go to any base ( I suggest the country one, with the art loving leader... as smuggler is close to the entrance). Buy full ammo. Go out, lay an RDX, blow it up. Die. Choose "return to base". Fill you ammo at smuggler's (choose the ammo slot; for grenades/rdx just press Y)

This way allows you to spend 2125 contrband at 1 go. Not much, but it's best you can do, given that you cheated and abused mission saves (I did that too lol).

Whenever I die,I can only refill grenades and sometimes RDX/dynamite but it never comes close to 2125 contraband to completely refill.How did you get it that high mate?

LayzaPewPew
12-11-2009, 05:04 PM
cheated and abused mission saves O_O? and same as ponypo it comes to like 400 - 600 max

LayzaPewPew
12-11-2009, 05:11 PM
just did what you suggested and it worked! but i had difficulty on feckin hard dunno if tht made a diff! but thanx again!! =] even tho i didnt appreciate being called a cheater lol

Macho M.
12-12-2009, 02:21 AM
The thing is, you probably rebuy ammo for only those weapons you have equipped. If you already have all weapons, (especially that super sniper gun you get from a gold perk), go to the ammo tab (click LB/RB at smuggler's), then you'll see all ammo you can buy. Buy all that's not maximum... overall you'll have exactly 2125 contraband spent (if you die by 1 RDX).

It's not exactly cheating, what I've and others done. However, obviously, this was not intended by the makers, so it kinda felt like glitch abuse or something.

difficulty doesn't affect prices... at least from normal to hard didn't for me.

Abusing mission saves... if someone still doesn't know, if you die during a mission, you appear at the last checkpoint you've been with all ammo/weapons/other stuff you had, BUT with ambient events or perk required actions that were completed since you visited the checkpoint. Let me illustrate:

*I got a mission to kill a singer girl
*I ran around the town blowing up 7 towers with my bazooka. Obviously, I wasted all ammo.
*I shot one terror nazi and died.

Clicking retry gave me all ammo back, the car I was with at the checkpoint, disguise, but those towers are still gone and I have 1 less terror nazi to kill for a perk. I can run around shooting all destroyable targets from my bazooka and I would never run out of contraband... to refill, I just have to die and "retry". It's easier to gather those collectables like this when you can shoot down ~80% of them without needing to climb roofs and avoid the alarms.

Since this can't be done without doing missions, it reminds a glitch.