PDA

View Full Version : Freeplay in the fairground in Centre

ponypo2001
12-11-2009, 04:42 AM
I can see a lone white dot on the map that appears to be inside the lowest car on the ferris wheel.However,there is nothing in it,there doesn't appear to be anything on top of the car (even though I see no way on top anyway) so this leads me to believe it is a viewpoint.If so,how in the hell do you get to the top of the wheel? There are no visible ladders or ropes and the slopes are too sheer to walk up.

I'm praying this isn't a postcard that's glitched somehow else I'm boned :(

EDIT : hmmm,you can get on top of the car and climb a very high heigh up the wheel by walking up the near bloody vertical struts just outside the main frame.However,I see no possible viewpoint and nothing else it could be.Halp!

LayzaPewPew
12-11-2009, 05:25 AM
In the very top most cart is a view point you have to climb up there.. dont forget you can hang and go along near enough vertical beams to help you get up there

ponypo2001
12-11-2009, 05:33 AM
Thank you very much mate.If it's a viewpoint,I can probably skip it and still get my chiev as you can miss about 3 freeplays off and still be ok.Thanks so much for letting me know what it was.It was doing my head in!

LayzaPewPew
12-11-2009, 05:40 AM
lol no worries i was there for like an hour before i figured it out goodluck with the rest ^_^

ponypo2001
12-11-2009, 06:35 AM
lol no worries i was there for like an hour before i figured it out goodluck with the rest ^_^
hehe thanks.Like 2 mins after saying I'd skip it,I had to take a climb.I nearly messed myself when I entered the car and it started bloody swaying.Definetely the most epic climb of the game so far!

station rpg
12-14-2009, 11:58 AM
Im using my friends computer(station rpg)

:eek:So what exactly are you saying,you can WALK up the struts?
I have been looking at that little diamond for 2 days now,i cant even express my level of frustration,I'm this close to having a nervous breakdown.

Julio Geordio 9
12-14-2009, 06:11 PM
You can walk up either of 4 the corner struts to the centre of the wheel. From there you use the 'spindles' to move up and to the edge of the wheel which you can walk along to the top centre car (obviously at not too a great incline)

station rpg
12-15-2009, 03:58 PM
Thank you.
Happy holidays