PDA

View Full Version : Best way to get the dragonballs?

Lord Goblinboy
12-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Ok so to get the dragonballs you need to get rank 1 on the super battle trials

but whats the best way to do it because for the item achievement you need to get all the shenron items, but if i set a high score, its going to be very hard to beat already

so is there an easy way?

Jaws_of_Oblivion
12-11-2009, 11:28 PM
Use Yamcha from the DLC, he's insanely strong. If you haven't downloaded the DLC (Warriors on Earth pack) yet then do so. It's free. if you feel Yamcha isn't your thing, then try Tien from the DLC since he's a little easier to handle and still strong.

Then, go to team battles. After you complete one (doesn't matter which one), you'll unlock a Dragon Ball battle. Beat the opponent of that battle and you got yourselves a Dragon Ball.

Rinse and repeat.

CapnSmite
12-12-2009, 05:22 AM
Actually, in order to unlock Dragon Ball Battle, you only have to beat the original high score for things in Super Battle Trial. So for instance, if you set a new high score of 3000 points on a Team Battle that has an original high score of 2000, you would only need to beat that original 2000 in order to unlock Dragon Ball Battle. That's the way it's been in my experience, anyway.

Dragon Ball Battle also unlocks after each fight in Extreme Battle.

Lord Goblinboy
12-12-2009, 05:45 PM
ahh so you only have to beat the set score? not your own high score

and thanks, i shall download it now :)

SilentDemon988
04-01-2010, 07:32 AM
is there a set limit on the number of dragon balls you can attain?

also, regarding the team battles, you are saying that you can do the same battles over and over, and just get your score over the highest original score? if so, that is pretty awesome, and if not, lame :(

Thanks anyways though :D

Laceyfan
04-01-2010, 11:54 PM
The set limit is seven, you'll have to use the wish to attain dragon balls again.

vI-Youneek-Iv
04-02-2010, 12:09 AM
I use SSJ 3 Goku customized and I do the Time Trials, which take me like 2 and under minutes to do. If not the punching bag is quick and easy as well.

Joolzz2k9
04-11-2010, 01:57 PM
best way i do it is to use team battles that dont have power level limits. It makes it ridiculously easy to win with the right customization and then you get dragonball battle after.;)

CHAMP PHELPS
04-20-2010, 04:46 AM
I do time attack with a customized character or extreme battle and end up getting the dragon ball battles quickly since I'm not that good doing the punching machine which I'm sure you guys end up finding a quick way weither it's one way or the other,so I just thought I'd give my input on getting the dragonballs

RudeBoy TK
05-01-2010, 01:29 AM
If u play 5 times the Punching mini game u will unlock everytime the dragon ball stage. You can do it very quick if u dont press anything in the punching game ;)

Hyuzeni Pattasan
06-15-2013, 01:31 AM
Beating the high score on Team Battle will unlock Dragon Ball Battle. But the quickest way to unlock Dragon Ball Battle is to beat any rank characters on Extreme Battle. Repeat this and it will always unlocked. I recommended using customized characters for Extreme Battle.