PDA

View Full Version : Sad face....

Mr. Dark
12-11-2009, 11:23 PM
Hey all,

I was wondering... is anyone else as annoyed/saddened by the fact that, to advance in the game, you basically have to make it ugly? I'm talking about the BW filter. I absolutely love it and, well, I kind of don't wanna complete the game so that Paris remains in black and white. Killing freeplay targets doesn't give color so there's no problem doing them.

I only wish they had included an option to keep the world permanently in B&W. Let the user decide. Maybe only give them the option after the story is done. But really... now that Paris is colorful... I've lost a lot of interest in playing. Sneaking around in that moody place is super fun... in color... it just looks boring and drab.

What are your thoughts?

Cheers,

Kahlan Dark

JiveT
12-11-2009, 11:57 PM
I don't like the black and white I want to get everything into color pronto.

True Marvellous
12-12-2009, 12:19 AM
Whilst I like the style the B&W gives it I love it when you accomplish a mission and the colour explodes back into the world.

Macho M.
12-12-2009, 02:25 AM
I hated B/W, and as I completed most of ambient freeplays in enemy territory, I hated it even more.

Had enough of B/W with my old TV, thank you.

Junafani
12-12-2009, 06:53 AM
Yes, I really like B&W filter and it gives good athmosphere to game. Option to turn it back on would be really great.

Jaskier
12-12-2009, 11:33 AM
Yeah, I felt the same. Game looked better in black and white (it resembled Sin City, this notion was even strengthened by the over-the-top semi-realistic, semi-fantastic feel).

a blind beggar
12-12-2009, 03:53 PM
Yes, I really like B&W filter and it gives good athmosphere to game. Option to turn it back on would be really great.

well,pandemic are shut down now and EA are hardly going to release something now,so don't even expect patches:(