PDA

View Full Version : Saarbrücken LOCKED

CivilDrone
12-12-2009, 12:26 AM
Hi guys, I've beat the game, but i cannot access Saarbrücken, can anyone help me out? what should i do?

True Marvellous
12-12-2009, 12:30 AM
Theres a button on the gate.

CivilDrone
12-12-2009, 01:03 AM
Thanks for a quick reply, i managed to get in, but now cant get out, there is no button on the inside, can you help please? also is it possible to liberate it, so its all colorful?

True Marvellous
12-12-2009, 02:01 AM
Its not possible to liberate as your in germany, and to get out you need to jump from either of the towers which are to the side of the gate.

Stienfeast9
12-12-2009, 04:10 AM
Facing the fence from the inside, you can walk to the right and go around the structure and then walk around the pipes to get back to the road. This was actually my first way into the area since I scouted it before getting to it in story mode.

xI VARSITY
12-13-2009, 05:52 AM
I got the rare vehicles there and I cant get them out:mad:

tehGUN
12-13-2009, 11:07 AM
Drive em to the gate, walk out and go RIGHT beside the building to go around the fence, then open the gate and TADA.

JimL2112
12-13-2009, 12:05 PM
Wasn't that race in level 2 "3 Months Earlier" in Saarbrücken? ...coz the whole place was coloured in then, right?

off-topic: (sry)
BTW, isn't it very creative how Paris is our playground, yet we have coastline AND a German border in walking distance? It seems just like the map of venezuela in Mercs2, all compressed into 1 big neighborhood.
Now, if only I had a helikopter (is that the german spelling hee hee?) with a winch to haul vehicles with...

xI VARSITY
12-16-2009, 05:51 AM
Cheers for the help, I'd been looking all over the inside for a switch, DOH'
1000G

Zombiedrd
12-16-2009, 07:10 PM
Wasn't that race in level 2 "3 Months Earlier" in Saarbrücken? ...coz the whole place was coloured in then, right?

off-topic: (sry)
BTW, isn't it very creative how Paris is our playground, yet we have coastline AND a German border in walking distance? It seems just like the map of venezuela in Mercs2, all compressed into 1 big neighborhood.
Now, if only I had a helikopter (is that the german spelling hee hee?) with a winch to haul vehicles with...

Maybe that is why France lost? Not because they were outsmarted and the Germans came out behind them in the Ardennes, but because Paris was within skip walking distance of Germany! Our maps are wrong!

Ever play Far Cry 2? You can go from think jungle, to savanna, to desert, to mountains in like 2 kilometers.

AOSKINS
12-31-2009, 01:04 AM
Wow, can't believe there was a button for the gate, thought I was losing my mind.

Lord of Rage
12-31-2009, 01:54 AM

Hellicopters were not used in WWII.