PDA

View Full Version : Holy Beast Shrine....

ASTROBL4ACK
02-27-2007, 06:12 PM
Where is this located, I am at the part where you travel up the mages tower, but up to this point, I either havn't seen it, or have skipped it. So where is this at?, I have Yuki's sniper shot, and all my guys are lvl 40+ so I think I can take him, but from the walkthroughs it sounds like I need this super powerful golem to beat the final Queen of ice battle

Thanks

Wreckon Dracgon
02-27-2007, 06:24 PM
Where is this located, I am at the part where you travel up the mages tower, but up to this point, I either havn't seen it, or have skipped it. So where is this at?, I have Yuki's sniper shot, and all my guys are lvl 40+ so I think I can take him, but from the walkthroughs it sounds like I need this super powerful golem to beat the final Queen of ice battle

Thanks

You don't need Omega to beat the Queen of Ice or the final bosses. You just need a good healer/protector and a powerful Atsuma and Phoenicia.

As for the Holy Beast Shrine it is located beyond the Rock Pinnacles of Junk City. When you are about to exit Junk City for Kyoto off to the West is a door that leads out to the Rock Pinnacles. At the end of the rock cliffs you will find a cave that leads to the Holy Beast Shrine. If your guys are only at level 40 be sure to have the Evade Encounter or you'll be slaughtered. In the The Beast Shrine you'll face at times 6 people all with full parameters and 2000 in HP. On the higher levels of the shrine you'll face one or two people with 5000-7000 in HP plus four others with 2500 in HP. And they will heal themselves. So be prepared.

Also make sure you have defeated all four Temple Golems or you won't be able to open the Shrine.

Zef
02-27-2007, 06:30 PM
Personally I used the Holy Beast shrine to train up rather than get the golem. If you can survive in the upper levels of the shrine then you should be able to take on the Queen of Ice without using any golems at all.

Two days in there and you will be bulging with manliness.

Wreckon Dracgon
02-27-2007, 06:50 PM
Two days in there and you will be bulging with manliness. Or 160+ hours will make you a God... or insane :woop:

ASTROBL4ACK
02-28-2007, 09:01 PM
Well it sounds like I'm gonna have to do some serious leveling up to be able to get Omega. But I am gonna try to beat The Queen Of Ice first, where can I locate this Phoenicia? I must have missed him somwhere. But heres how my team go's

Atsuma lvl 44, 3486 hp
Raigar lvl 44 1890 hp
APO lvl 43 2110 HP
Odin Lvl 45 2200 hp.

I am currently at the cosino trying to get Atsuma to at least 5k and all my other guys at 3k, will they be I be able to take the queen if I get them to that status, if not, how high do you think I need to get them?

Wreckon Dracgon
02-28-2007, 09:10 PM
Go here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15733) to learn the ways of the Sith Lord Master.
You shall never lose again I say.

daewezzy
02-28-2007, 10:30 PM
Go here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15733) to learn the ways of the Sith Lord Master.
You shall never lose again I say. I used that guide also. It's very helpful, and I never got a chance to say thanks. So thanks Wreckon for making such a great guide!:)

ASTROBL4ACK
03-01-2007, 04:08 AM
Alright, great thanks Wreckon, I'm leveling my guys up now. But let me make one thing clear, the decision to kill Toya or not comes after you defeat the Queen Of Ice, right? or in the cutscene before you fight him?

ASTROBL4ACK
03-01-2007, 04:51 AM
Also what does the atribute "Range" mean, because I don't really feel like maxing this out, I have maxed out Atsumas Direct, and it took me about 40 minutes, so is it completly necissary?

Wreckon Dracgon
03-01-2007, 10:29 AM
STOP young Padawan... the decision to kill Toya comes before you face the Ice Queen. Once you go through the gate at GraveKeep Holm you will face Toya. He will ask you something about are you ready to kill him, have you given up on saving me blah, blah, blah. Do not just keep hitting the A button to skip the dialogue. You need to select the second choice saying you will never give up on him. Then after you defeat him you'll face the Ice Queen.

Also at this point you'll want to make a save that you NEVER overwrite. This will be the one you can use for all time to continue upgrading your Golems for online battles.

As for Atsuma's range the only moves covered by his range are the EX Moves the Mega Phoenix and Force Pain. Once your Range is maxed these moves will do 1198 and 1698 respectively to basically everyone on the board (Force Pain attacks everyone, and Mega Phoenix attacks all but 3 spaces to the left or right) so if you want a devastating 2400 and 3400 point attack for use against the Queen then I'd say upgrade but it's not necessary. Between the Meteor Rush from Atsuma and the Mega Flare Force of the Phoenica the Queen should be dead in one or two turns depending on the rest of your party.

ASTROBL4ACK
03-01-2007, 04:21 PM
I just beet her and the numerous infinti phases you fight, thanks a lot for the help man, that guide was awesome.