PDA

View Full Version : Freeplay In Gare Saint Lazarre

ParaLegend
12-12-2009, 06:10 PM
In Gare Saint Lazarre there's a freeplay point on top of the building in front of the train station but i have no idea how to get up there. Anyone have any idea how to do it?

Macho M.
12-12-2009, 06:39 PM
I may be wrong (have already sold my game), but there should be a bridge connecting the building with the viewpoint and another one. Near the bridge there should be a couple of platforms... so it's like jump from the first, climbable platform, to others and later - grabbing the bottom of that bridge.

I hope this the spot you're talking about and this will help you.

ParaLegend
12-12-2009, 06:51 PM
I may be wrong (have already sold my game), but there should be a bridge connecting the building with the viewpoint and another one. Near the bridge there should be a couple of platforms... so it's like jump from the first, climbable platform, to others and later - grabbing the bottom of that bridge.

Thanks Man, could never jump properly to grab it before. Cheers for the help.

SpinelesS
03-17-2010, 06:22 AM

I cant seem to do anything after grabbing the bottom of that bridge...

Am I missing something here?

jamie1000013
09-19-2010, 03:41 PM
I cant seem to do anything after grabbing the bottom of that bridge...

Am I missing something here?

I am in the same predicament as spineless. Does anyone know what to do?

I found a solution on another website:

Under the bridge connecting the two buildings, there should be a bench on either side up against the building opposite the rectangular building with the target. Scale the wall at that point, and you should be able to reach the lower balcony/awning above and to the right. Then there should be two large lit windows just to your immediate east and slightly above. You'll have to jump up onto the ledge of the left window, then look up and you should see another awning thing to the left/west. Jump up the window on the left side and eventually you should grab that other awning. Once you get there, hop to the top of the bridge and it should be pretty straightforward from there.

Basically run up the nearest window to the balcony with the light. You should after a few attempts hang onto it.