PDA

View Full Version : Map failure !!!

JimL2112
12-13-2009, 04:26 AM
After I finished the Red Wedding Mission, all the white diamonds on my map (yeah I paid for all the maps at the black market weapons dealer!) have disappeared. I was getting ready to praise Pandemic for a game well done (Mercenaries2 had over 30different glitches / bugs / issues) but now I wonder. I looked at the EA server forums (http://www.thesaboteurgame.com will redirect you) but EA says my email is already in use so I cannot post there I guess?

If ANYONE knows a reason why the freeplay locations masks are removed PLEASE tell me!?!?!? Thanks.

BlackRiderRazil
12-13-2009, 06:10 AM
Did you check that you hadn't pressed 'X'? If you press 'X' the freeplay markers disappear. That said, I'm having a similar issue only its a story icon that suddenly disappeared while I was doing freeplay events, and i can't get it to pop back up.

JimL2112
12-13-2009, 11:45 AM
OMG Duh=Me, thank you so much. I swear I've read that map legend before, and suddenly "X Toggle Freeplay" is magically there for the first time, LOL. I was also looking feverishly in the Pause>Settings menu. I guess sometimes ya gotta draw me a picture... oh wait, the map IS a picture... um, could it be old age and blindness? Oh many times I've said to meself, "If only me toothless old gram had bottled some Powers Of Observation, I'd pay the big money right now to drink it!" hee hee

BlackRiderRazil
12-13-2009, 02:04 PM
Welcome. I had actually just figured out you could toggle it before reading this post.

station rpg
12-13-2009, 09:14 PM
Did you check that you hadn't pressed 'X'? If you press 'X' the freeplay markers disappear. That said, I'm having a similar issue only its a story icon that suddenly disappeared while I was doing freeplay events, and i can't get it to pop back up.

I had a story icon disappear as well,i finished the game and two more unrelated to the main plot appeared,and if that wasn't strange enough,at the end i did not shoot him in the head,he just jumped and my character followed him down.When i landed,my whole game was one giant son-of-a-glitch!I could see through buildings,people were way up in the air and i even walked out on ledges that reminded me of glass.I turned the game off and all went back to normal....I admit it was kinda of neat though.

tehGUN
12-13-2009, 11:16 PM
Your character didnt run down by himself did he?

DENAz666
12-14-2009, 02:26 AM
lol very funny thread, i did the same thing yesterday, was freaking out for like 10mins before i figured out what i'd done :P

station rpg
12-14-2009, 11:49 AM
Your character didnt run down by himself did he?

Yes he did,but in all honesty my controller has some miles on it,so it might have been stuck in that position....then again,he didn't die when he landed,i looked up and that chick was just standing there,in mid air mind you.I also think i glitched something out at the fairgrounds,there's a diamond in the middle and NOTHING is there to grab.