PDA

View Full Version : Sticky (please?) PERK DISCUSSION

JimL2112
12-13-2009, 12:32 PM
Seems like Perks in this game are, like Achievements, not always obvious to unlock them even though there's a description of sorts... It'd be nice if this TOPIC could be added to by all the Saboteur PROs out there. [How you guys beat the game and got all the Perks & Achievements so fast is beyond me...

I'll start it off with a question: How the he77 do you unlock the Racing Perks? I cannot seem to find the local race track in all of France, but somehow I get the idea that there is one coz of this:
Pole Position 40 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
You beat Dierker in the Parisian race.

Junafani
12-13-2009, 01:03 PM
There are 3 races for that perk. First one is time trial and if I remember right it unlocks when you get hideout in Paris Zone 2 and when you complete that you get bronze perk and you unlock race for silver perk. Later in the game you unlock another race for gold perk. Races are shown in the map as a flag icon and they also show up in minimap.

That Pole Position achievement is not connected to these races. That race is in story mission and it does not unlock any pracing perks.

JimL2112
12-13-2009, 01:32 PM
Yes thanks, I guess my bad for mentioning an Achievement in a Perk discussion, eh? But yes I already knew that about the Achievement, given it says so on the Achievement list on this site, heh. Many thanx for the other info though, it was driving me bonkers not finding any races. I mistakenly thought you'd be able to unlock ALL the bronze perks early on. I'm on my way to check out an eastern Resistance location for luc next (I got my papers from Sanchez [as well as a Tommy MG woot!] just now).