PDA

View Full Version : starting RB:beatles band

luffybuggy
12-13-2009, 04:14 PM
I'm looking for an expert drummer, expert vocalist, and expert bassist.

we can try to get to the top of the leaderboards i can 100% FC pretty much every song except Back In the USSR (i get 99%) on expert guitar

I also have all dlc and will get all upcoming dlc

DinnerandaShow
12-14-2009, 03:43 AM
Well, I expert drum for fun, not leaderboards, but I'm ranked in the top 2100 (Last time I checked I was 2035 in the world solo drums.) I have FC'd 13 songs on disc, and gotten fricken close on like 5 more. I'm not the best at drum rolls. If you ever just want a band for fun and just to enjoy the amazing music hit me up.

I only have Abbey Road DLC and as soon as I get $$$ I will get Sgt. Pepper's and Rubber Soul.

GT: xDinnerandaShow

Ttapi
12-14-2009, 04:25 AM
Either post in the achievement trading thread or post in the online matches thread if you are looking for band mates or achievements.

Matrarch
12-15-2009, 04:29 PM
This should be in the matches thread, sure, but it's not getting much traffic so I'll just respond here.

I would love to play the game with people who actually have the DLC. I play expert vox/guitar/bass and I'm often able to get my brother to help with expert harmonies. I don't get on too much though I'll get more time with the holidays coming up. Feel free to add me if you want to play.

BubbleBobble
05-27-2010, 07:22 AM
I am going to be looking for bandmates soon, I'm on expert everything, but am switching from Wii to XBOX version

if any active players still frequent this forum :(

APX
05-27-2010, 11:15 AM
Holy hell, someone just did black magic!

But yeah, i'm still active, i'll join ya, I prefer bass. :D all expert, cept for vocals and some drum songs

BubbleBobble
05-28-2010, 11:45 PM
what's your gamertag? sorry if it's listed somewhere - I'm new to the forum

I'm "BubbleBobbleLOL"

I didn't want the LOL but of course, being late to the game, I didn't get my choice

APX
05-29-2010, 07:04 AM
It says it right under my name right here....

<---

BubbleBobble
05-30-2010, 07:30 AM
sorry, just became aware of the gamertag box (which btw your arrow is not pointing at :P )

I'll add you next time I get connected to LIVE - right now I have the xbox downstairs and away from the router, and I am still mad that you have to pay extra for a wireless adapter, so I don't have that yet :(

BillyBongOn
07-21-2010, 03:07 PM
I'm only really expert on guitar, but I can handle expert bass pretty well, anyone wants to play sometime, will be getting the DLC this week.

Hopefully some people are still playing this game!

Spade422
07-21-2010, 10:16 PM
i have all dlc and every vocals FC of every beatles song, even helter skelter and abbey road medley.