PDA

View Full Version : My first 10 online fights

FriXionX
12-14-2009, 11:54 AM
Fight 1: Since i didnt know that you could customize chars, i was krillin, he had a customized goku, he just stood there taking my punches and he wasnt even flinching. Then he just killed me in 2 hits.

Fight 2: Get spammed by wild sense

Fight 3 : Get spammed by wild sense

Fight 4: Get spammed by wild sense

Fight 5: Get spammed by wild sense

Fight 6: Get spammed by afterimage

Fight 7: Accidently joined a customized match, i was against 5 people with 7 life bars, while i only had 4 life bars to each other my chars, spammed with wild sense.

Fight 8: spammed with 5 characters all with wild sense

Fight 9: same combo over and over again spam

Fight 10: I win.

Fact: This game is one of the worst online games, ever.

Bronsley
12-14-2009, 02:54 PM
I have this wild idea that might just be crazy enough to work!

Since it's online and it most likely will be like Burst Limit, just don't attack them and wait for them to attack you. When they do, press X while you're guarding and you'll do their punches. That split second you see that opportunity to attack, do!

If they spam energy attack, just move away from them unless they're the volley attacks.

Just be sure to always be defensive online as you'll find many players who don't know how to play and will resort to spamming because they think you've played this game 24/7.

Just keep this in mind and you'll be set. Hope this helps ya!

FriXionX
12-14-2009, 03:26 PM
Yeah, i have to attack them or they'll go high tension and just do some uber combo on me then do their ulti. I sometimes reverse their wild sense, but sometimes its hard online (because of the 0.5-1s delay)

Point is, this game is TOO easy to spam on.

Jaws_of_Oblivion
12-14-2009, 05:18 PM
So far online multiplayer is amazing. Barely any lag, had some good matches and a nice community. I actually received 2 messages today with "Good game" on it.

I'm doing player matches BTW, no disconnecting POS's there.

FriXionX
12-14-2009, 05:31 PM
Nice community!?

Spamming the same move over and over and then someone sending "gg" after they get beat, i could never do that. Spamming = go to hell

Zombified Jake
12-14-2009, 06:12 PM
Community is absolutely horrible. I know people play to win, but what kick do they get from spamming final revenger or something, charging up then doing it again?

Player matches ain't so bad because I would occasionally come across a casual gamer who doesn't spam and is just playing for fun.

I have given up completely on the online and I am just playing to complete the game which is fun enough for me.

Jaws_of_Oblivion
12-14-2009, 06:58 PM
Nice community!?

Spamming the same move over and over and then someone sending "gg" after they get beat, i could never do that. Spamming = go to hell

It's so obvious that you suck badly. =3

Beam spamming = no problem, don't have to explain
Rush spamming = Time your RT + Y and they leave themselves wide open for my 10.000 combo
Throw spamming = use your distance, the most annoying form of spamming but still easy to avoid
Spamming as a whole = predictable, which is NEVER good in this game

Spamming won't work against me or any other decent player. You need to combo in order to beat me.
Seriously don't blame the game, blame your skill (or lack thereof).

Oh well at least there are no glitchers and crybabies like in CoD, Gears, Halo or other games meant for toddlers.

grumpiercloud
12-14-2009, 08:22 PM
I actually received 2 messages today with "Good game" on it.

I'm doing player matches BTW, no disconnecting POS's there.

Its nice to know that people online are good sports sometimes :)
I would do that more often but I wouldn't want to somehow piss that person off.

Jaws_of_Oblivion
12-14-2009, 10:19 PM
Its nice to know that people online are good sports sometimes :)
I would do that more often but I wouldn't want to somehow piss that person off.

Yeah really, I was like "wow..." :D No one ever does something like that in CoD or Gears.

DarkZero
12-14-2009, 11:22 PM
People do that in most fighting games, really.

EDIT: I'm referring to the "good game" post.

BelialHarlequin
12-15-2009, 01:01 AM
there are a lot of ways around spam, it is just difficult to do but once you get a hang of it, it's not that hard. for example there are ways around wild sense

to counter wild sense the easiest way is to use wild sense or afterimage against it, next is to trigger wild sense as soon as it triggers use a special attack, lastly just snap-vanish by pressing rb at right moment to counter.

to counter rush/dash attacks for example final revenger of bardock just use a rush dash as well to encounter a blow exchange or rush dash blast like double gallick gun of vegeta always wins against it, or snap-vanish.

the combo one is hard to deal with best way is to have a grab special and block and then use the grab special during his opening and viola I think you've got it.

there are ways around everything in this game it just takes practice, take it from me I worked my way into the top 10 in the first 2 weeks it was out and I might still be int the top 100 actually.

Tully
12-23-2009, 02:34 PM
Oh well at least there are no glitchers and crybabies like in CoD, Gears, Halo or other games meant for toddlers.

I like how you've said that about them when going on about DragonBall, when i use to watch it as a child so most people i know would say Dragonball is for toddlers:)

Koko_Banana
12-23-2009, 07:43 PM
I like how you've said that about them when going on about DragonBall, when i use to watch it as a child so most people i know would say Dragonball is for toddlers:)

Jaws_of_Oblivion here, wanna say how much you suck at logic. :)

I like how you are a blinded mainstream gamer who doesn't know what you're talking about. :)
Maybe you should go back to your "competitive" shooters. You're way too awesome to play non-mainstream games like RB. :)

And if you really think shooters not on PC and without dedicated servers are competitive, then you really are a kid who probably sucks at PC gaming / can't afford it. :) Most likely both anyway. :)

Play 1 hour of RB and afterwards 2 hours of Halo, Gears or Cod.

Toddlers met on RB: 0
Toddlers met on CoD: 23
Toddlers met on Halo: 21
Toddler met on Gears: 33

Good sports met on RB: 12
Good sport met on the other games: 0

Big difference huh. :) But 10-year-olds like you don't notice that, they wanna "own" on some overrated shooters. :')

Come back when you don't fail like you do in real life. :)

Tully
12-26-2009, 02:21 PM
Finnished your little tantrum?
Good, so i can speak.

Clearly you miss read my message or maybe i wrote in stupid way but i'm sure i said "people i know would say" and not "i think", in a matter of fact i was agreeing with you about the other games thats why i don't play or own the other games :woop:(bar halo which was bought for me for christmas a few years ago) apart from when i'm at a mates house and have to playing it with them.

Durring the message you may have noticed the word "watch", this is because i was going on about the TV series you know that thing that was on TV 10 years ago (your logic of my age of 10 pretty much gone:))

anyway didn't you learn anything at school? when conducting a fair test you play equal amount of time not 1 hour from one and 2 for the others for all you know the toddlers you are not playing could start playing after you left. oh and i have met people who send "GG" messages over games like cod, gears and halo and so far only one off DB:RB (not including the little 12 year olds who try to add you as their friend cause you managed to beat them as little chaiotzu (not good at spelling his name))and thats only beacuse we had a laugh during a ranked match swaying and vanishing, tranforming and other things you can do rather then being spammed by kid buus balls in a ranked match.:)

and yes i do PC game as well and cost isn't a problem cause i have a job and don't sit around and play games all day and think witty things to say to someoneon fourm over something that the person was agreeing with me on.:)

All in all i hoped you had a great Christmas and i hope we didn't get off on the wrong foot (sorry if it seems a little over the top but i figured in for a penny in for a pound, i love a good arguement:woop:)

Dennoman
01-17-2010, 08:07 AM
Jaws_of_Oblivion here, wanna say how much you suck at logic. :)

I like how you are a blinded mainstream gamer who doesn't know what you're talking about. :)
Maybe you should go back to your "competitive" shooters. You're way too awesome to play non-mainstream games like RB. :)

And if you really think shooters not on PC and without dedicated servers are competitive, then you really are a kid who probably sucks at PC gaming / can't afford it. :) Most likely both anyway. :)

Play 1 hour of RB and afterwards 2 hours of Halo, Gears or Cod.

Toddlers met on RB: 0
Toddlers met on CoD: 23
Toddlers met on Halo: 21
Toddler met on Gears: 33

Good sports met on RB: 12
Good sport met on the other games: 0

Big difference huh. :) But 10-year-olds like you don't notice that, they wanna "own" on some overrated shooters. :')

Come back when you don't fail like you do in real life. :)
So let me get this straight:

You do nerd rants on the internet and think you can tell anyone whether or not they win/fail at life? :')