PDA

View Full Version : Cheats

Fajterzysko
12-14-2009, 12:38 PM
After Verse 3 of Chapter 2, use one of the telephones in the plaza. The phone by the stairs can be used to input weapon codes, and the phone on the right can be used for accessories. The phone at the far end of the plaza is used to unlock characters. These codes require you to have a certain number of halos as well before they can be activated, these numbers are listed below. Use the D-pad to enter the codes.

UP, UP, UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LT - Bangle of Time (Accessory) / 3 Million Halos
UP, UP, UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, Y - Bazillions (Weapon) / 1 Million Halos
UP, UP, UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, RT - Climax Bracelet (Accessory) / 5 Million Halos
UP, UP, UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, RB - Eternal Testimony (Accessory) / 2 Million Halos
UP, UP, UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B - Jeanne (Character) / 1 Million Halos
UP, UP, UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, X - Little Zero (Character) / 5 Million Halos
UP, UP, UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, A - Pillow Talk (Weapon) / 1 Million Halos
UP, UP, UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LB - Rodin (Weapon) / 5 Million Halos

I wonder if those disable achievements? Can anybody confirm that?

QBalu
12-14-2009, 06:33 PM
Here is rest of unlockables

Bayonetta Unlockable: Costumes
First you'll need to beat the game (all chapters, on any difficulty). After that, load the cleared game data and go to the Gates of Hell. In the Rodin's Treasure menu you can purchase the following costumes. Press RB at the beginning of a chapter to access the Costume Change menu.

d'Arc - Purchase "Couture Bullet (d'Arc)" at Gates of Hell (100,000 Halos)
Nun - Purchase "Couture Bullet (Nun)" at Gates of Hell (100,000 Halos)
Old - Purchase "Couture Bullet (Old) at Gates of Hell (100,000 Halos)
P.E. Uniform Type A - Purchase "Couture Bullet (P.E. Uniform)" at Gates of Hell (100,000 Halos)
P.E. Uniform Type B - Purchase "Couture Bullet (P.E. Uniform)" at Gates of Hell (100,000 Halos)
P.E. Uniform Type C - Purchase "Couture Bullet (P.E. Uniform)" at Gates of Hell (100,000 Halos)
Queen - Purchase "Couture Bullet (Queen)" at Gates of Hell (100,000 Halos)
Umbra - Purchase "Couture Bullet (Umbra)" at Gates of Hell (100,000 Halos)
Umbran Komachi (Kimono) A - Purchase "Super Mirror" at Gates of Hell (100,000 Halos)
Umbran Komachi (Kimono) B - Purchase "Super Mirror" at Gates of Hell (100,000 Halos)
Umbran Komachi (Kimono) C - Purchase "Super Mirror" at Gates of Hell (100,000 Halos)
Bikini A - Purchase "Couture Bullet (Various) at Gates of Hell (100,000 Halos)
Bikini B - Purchase "Couture Bullet (Various) at Gates of Hell (100,000 Halos)
Cheerleader - Purchase "Couture Bullet (Various) at Gates of Hell (100,000 Halos)

Bayonetta Unlockable: Additional Difficulties
The following modes can be unlocked by performing the actions below:

Hard - Beat the game on Normal
Infinite Climax - Beat the game on Hard

Bayonetta Unlockable: Characters
Perform the actions below to unlock the desired character. You can select the character in the New Game menu.

Jeanne - Get a Platinum on everything (ALL) on Normal or unlock the Eternal Marionette accessory
Little Zero - Beat the "Lost Chapter"

Bayonetta Unlockable: Accessories
You must purchase these accessories in Rodin's shop after unlocking them:

Bangle of Time - Complete the game under 3 hours on Normal or Hard
Climax Bracelet - Get 101 Umbran Tears of Blood
Eternal Testimony - Get 50 Umbran Tears of Blood
Immortal Marionette - Clear Very Easy or Easy mode

Bayonetta Unlockable: Weapons
The following weapons can be unlocked by performing the actions listed below:

Bazillions - Beat Hard Mode
Handguns - Beat Normal Mode
Pillow Talk - Beat Non-Stop Climax Mode
Rodin - Purchase the Platinum Ticket and beat Father Rodin
Sai-Fung - Beat 100 chapters on normal or above

thunder rider
12-15-2009, 02:47 PM
does this desable achievements?

sepulturas666
12-15-2009, 03:20 PM
does this desable achievements?

You can try by saving your game in two different slots. One for legit, one with cheats. :)

rza_2002
12-16-2009, 01:52 PM
doesnt seem to disable achievements, i highly recommend the climax bracelet, although you cant really build a combo at all, you do kill almost everything fast as

JuSt BLaZe
12-17-2009, 08:38 PM
Hey guys.

How do ya unlock those Bikinis???

I already played through once on Normal difficulty. :confused:

Only got that "Super Mirror" outfit aka Kimono.

Any help. Thanks!!! :)

sepulturas666
12-17-2009, 08:45 PM
I already played through once on Normal difficulty. :confused:

Only got that "Super Mirror" outfit aka Kimono.

Buy the ''Super Mirror''. After that all other things will be available for purchase. :)

JuSt BLaZe
12-17-2009, 08:50 PM
Buy the ''Super Mirror''. After that all other things will be available for purchase. :)

Thank you sepulturas666! :)

It worked just fine. Sexy thang, haha. :woop:

xx_0_0_xx
12-17-2009, 10:35 PM
I dont see any cheats... This is just another "shop" (1st post)

MC Kazoo
01-06-2010, 02:45 PM
Are the Eternal and Immortal Marionetta the same thing? And if not, where do you get the Eternal one?

SteveSunderland
01-06-2010, 06:43 PM
Are the Eternal and Immortal Marionetta the same thing? And if not, where do you get the Eternal one?

I wanna know that too... :)

And also... what is that "platinum ticket" ? And how can I get that ?

conel33
01-11-2010, 03:52 AM
I just used the cheat to get pillow talk and it gave me the achievement for getting 7 lp's so it doesn't disable achievements.

MattyHustedUk
01-12-2010, 01:15 AM
I put some of the cheats in but they dont seem to have worked
i used the one for pillow talk and it didnt unlock the weapon

applefleas
01-12-2010, 01:41 AM
You also need a certain amount of halos collected in order for the cheat(s) to work.

MattyHustedUk
01-12-2010, 11:35 AM
Yea I Had a million halos

Frunkis
01-12-2010, 11:41 AM
I just used the cheat to get pillow talk and it gave me the achievement for getting 7 lp's so it doesn't disable achievements.

The cheat gave you the LP achievement? Or you completed the achievement having used the cheats?

MattyHustedUk
01-12-2010, 03:58 PM
ok i got enough Halos for all the cheats and put them in but they havent unlocked anything

EnteringtheCosmos
01-12-2010, 04:06 PM
ok i got enough Halos for all the cheats and put them in but they havent unlocked anything

Have you gone to the correct phones? When you see the phone message press A so that it goes away then you input the code, not when the message shows.

MattyHustedUk
01-12-2010, 04:42 PM
yea i did that and it did say saving in the corner after i put a code in

Tsukasa117
01-13-2010, 01:58 AM
Do I have to be on a certain difficulty to use the phone and could someone post an image of the phone for accesories so I know which on is the right one.

Hoborg
01-13-2010, 08:27 PM
I need to clarify some things.

These codes DO WORK. The description of the payphone is fine, you don't need to look at a picture. If a code doesn't work, then you're probably at the wrong payphone. Pretty easy to deduce.

Also, these do unlock the LP achievement by using the code for Bazillions NOT The pillow.

Lastly, the payphone with the accessories did not flash x (investigate) but the others did. I just approached it, typed in the code, and I got the Climax Bracelet. Just be aware that if prompted, press x, then clear the message so you may proceed with the code.

Hope this helps and if it doesn't work, then you're doing something wrong.

MattyHustedUk
01-13-2010, 08:34 PM
I Got The Bazillions code to work
but cant get the others to work

Hoborg
01-14-2010, 12:01 AM
You need to make sure you have the required amount before you insert the code. Just like the store, each time you "redeem" a code you lose the halos it was worth.

Trust me, this isn't glitched. If it's not working, you're not doing something right.

MC Kazoo
01-14-2010, 01:37 AM
Bangle of time worked for me. But I did Jeanne too and I can't find how to switch chars. And FYI I did the right codes on the right phones.

applefleas
01-18-2010, 03:11 AM
If Im not mistaken, you can switch to Jeanne in the costume change menu. I might be wrong about that one though.

Brambledamble
01-18-2010, 03:31 AM
You have to start a whole new game to use the unlocked characters. But Jeanne and Little Zero both suck.

Jeanne:
- can only use Witch Time when you press RT right after you get hit (aka Bat Form)
- is not naked when using Wicked Weave or Climax attacks
- can dodge infinitely compared to Bayonetta (limit: 4-5 times in a row)

Little Zero:
- looks incredibly stupid
- has the same dodge abilities as Bayonetta
- loses all his health in 1 hit and dies in 2 hits

frogcrazyant
01-18-2010, 02:22 PM
weird... the items telephone booth isnt even letting me press X to check it. But the weapons and characters one will let me press X to check it. Help? Is there some special requirement that i must do in order to be able to access the Items one? Because Nothing happens when I press X near it.

FriXionX
01-18-2010, 03:13 PM
You dont need to press x... just stand in front of it and do it... Is it that hard?

frogcrazyant
01-18-2010, 03:49 PM
okay asshole... do you have to be mean about it? I was asking a simple question, and i already had it answered. I thought the message had to come up first..

ftw 69
01-18-2010, 10:47 PM
how do you unlock the lost chapter?

Nolwren
01-19-2010, 06:32 PM
Rodin - Purchase the Platinum Ticket and beat Father Rodin

I keep reading that you just have to have 999,999 Halos for the Platinum Ticket, but I've had well over 3 million for quite some time and this hasn't appeared at the Gates of Hell (already beaten the game on Normal, Hard, and Non-Stop Climax). What else do I need to do for that? Or is it a phone booth-only thing?

Also, can someone give me info. on how to unlock:

- Umbran Elegance #04
- Whatever "Rodin's Treasure" is between Umbran Elegance #05 and the Super Mirror

ThaMyth
01-23-2010, 04:17 AM
cheats work fine, and you dont have to have the halos to unlock them in the shop, just enter the code FAST and youll see "saving..." in bottom right corner. done deal.

frogcrazyant
01-23-2010, 03:40 PM
I keep reading that you just have to have 999,999 Halos for the Platinum Ticket, but I've had well over 3 million for quite some time and this hasn't appeared at the Gates of Hell (already beaten the game on Normal, Hard, and Non-Stop Climax). What else do I need to do for that? Or is it a phone booth-only thing?

Also, can someone give me info. on how to unlock:

- Umbran Elegance #04
- Whatever "Rodin's Treasure" is between Umbran Elegance #05 and the Super Mirror

Yeahh. There is an Umbran Elegance for the weapon Sai-Fon, which you get for beating 100 Chapters on Normal or above. Tell me what weapons you have and ill try helping you with the other Elegance requirement.

Li85
02-07-2010, 05:00 AM

ok no 1 answered this guys Question yet. and i want to kn too. any 1 are able to answer he's Q?

Ryot Control
02-10-2010, 02:13 AM
Here is rest of unlockables
Bayonetta Unlockable: Costumes
First you'll need to beat the game (all chapters, on any difficulty). After that, load the cleared game data and go to the Gates of Hell. In the Rodin's Treasure menu you can purchase the following costumes. Press RB at the beginning of a chapter to access the Costume Change menu.

First you'll need to beat the game (all chapters, on any difficulty)

This information is incorrect. You have to beat it on normal. I beat it on easy first and it is not available.

KyleSellers
02-20-2010, 06:35 PM
One of these cheats disables levels showing up as unlocked, or maybe they all do. I used these cheats, and levels no longer would show up as unlocked in my Play History: Bazillions, Bangle of Time, Climax Bracelet, Eternal Testimony, Pillow Talk and Rodin.It's worth pointing out that I got SEVERAL achievements while using the cheats, but no levels would show as beaten on hard. So they may not disable achievements, but they disable level progress which disables any "Beat Level XXX on Hard" achievements.

I am now using only the Infinite Magic Flute glitch, and am having no problems unlocking levels.

-Requiem-
02-24-2010, 05:21 PM

You need 9.999.999 halos to unlock the ticket, then it costs 999.999 halos to purchase it. If you defeat Rodin on your first try, then you will get your 999.999 halo back.

Hope I helped ^_^

Vacik Dris
02-24-2010, 06:44 PM
So they may not disable achievements, but they disable level progress which disables any "Beat Level XXX on Hard" achievements.

Actually, my friend, while it does disable the saving of times/points/trophies earned at the end of levels, it still registers as completed. You simply have to remember what levels you've completed on Hard or Non-Stop Climax if you're jumping around. I got the achievements for completing all the levels on Hard while using the Climax Bracelet, which is the accessory that disables saving of score/time/trophy. Also, it should be noted that "Vestibule" is necessary for the "Completed all Chapters on Hard" or "Non-Stop Climax" difficulty. Cheers!

DiegoCaldo
03-04-2010, 02:25 PM
The cheats work great. I've got the climax bracelet and hard mode is now a piece of cake. Heading to the 1000gs.

Tyger7
03-15-2010, 04:57 PM
Thats a pretty cool list, but what do all of those even do? Would like to know before randomly buying them.

ColdP1zza
03-20-2010, 02:19 AM
So do using these cheats make you spend your halos or do you just have to have that many on you. Also, do they disable achievements?

Ademus XP7
04-03-2010, 11:52 PM
the lost chapters unlock when you complete all the alfheim portals and the codes do work i used them all

SpookTheUndying
04-09-2010, 12:55 AM
I love this game so much :D

Bango Stank
08-24-2010, 06:03 AM
thanks for the list. knowing the amount of halos needed really helped.

He-Man
08-28-2010, 10:13 AM

I want to know this too.

venner
03-14-2011, 04:47 PM
Thanks for the list

DJH4311
07-26-2011, 01:37 AM
This'll come in handy when I get the game back, cheers mate.

roggor123
01-03-2012, 10:48 PM
Dammm They cost halos to use?!? That sucks!!!