PDA

View Full Version : Freeplay event in the chemical weapons plant?

JiveT
12-14-2009, 03:12 PM
There is a white dot within the chemical weapons compound that I can't figure out. There is nothing above it and I can't find anyway to get below it. I am not sure if I blew something up and it didn't count or what. Did anyone else have a problem with this?

Mr 4T7
12-14-2009, 03:22 PM
I have the same problem at the lighthouse in Le Harve , I have collected the scenic viewpoint but there is still a white dot there , It can only be a weapons stash or the postcard. I will need to do the other remaining freeplay event in Le Harve to find out what Im missing . If its underground how do I reach it?

JiveT
12-14-2009, 03:35 PM
Ok the lighthouse one is definitely a postcard it's on the ground sort of behind the lighthouse as you approach it but not completely it can be hard to see because of the glare of the sun but I remember having that same problem.

Mr 4T7
12-14-2009, 03:39 PM
Cheers for that , I'll check it out tonight

JiveT
12-14-2009, 04:57 PM
OK I figured out what was wrong I went back to the chemical plant and the white dot that I couldn't figure out earlier was actually a spotlight that had completely disappeared off my screen. This is a glitch I haven't seen up to this point so if you are seeing a white dot and can't possibly imagine what it could be try going back to it again after a reload. This one didn't come back until I had turned the game on and off because after I died once I went back and there was still nothing where the white dot was.

rbanke
12-15-2009, 01:06 AM
OK I figured out what was wrong I went back to the chemical plant and the white dot that I couldn't figure out earlier was actually a spotlight that had completely disappeared off my screen. This is a glitch I haven't seen up to this point so if you are seeing a white dot and can't possibly imagine what it could be try going back to it again after a reload. This one didn't come back until I had turned the game on and off because after I died once I went back and there was still nothing where the white dot was.

thanks, that exact same spot glitched for me too.

Hyp3rion
12-17-2009, 12:47 PM
Yeah! The same thing happened to me! That spotlight is definitely glitched.

DENAz666
12-18-2009, 01:54 AM
I had a similar glitch in another spot, i just left it and came back. When i came back the spotlight was there :) So yeah just leave it and let it reset, then it should come back