PDA

View Full Version : episode 1

workbench
12-14-2009, 05:54 PM
does anyone know FOR SURE, if they are porting all 3 of these games? tower assault is one of my favourite games of all time and im super excited at the idea... if anyone could clarify if we are to see all three games id be very glad.

ConcreteSnake
12-15-2009, 06:41 AM
The game will be released in 3 episodes, we are confident that each episode will give the player plently to play in single player and repeat multi player as people compete to be top of the leaderboards. You will be able to play each episode independantly of the others but the story narrative will arc across all 3 episodes and if you have all three you will have to swap between them because Microsoft see each episode as a different game, they each have their own title id. We are working on all 3 episodes at once but there will be a gap inbetween each episode probably of a few months but that is still to be finalised. We think each episode will come in at about 500 meg.

found at http://forum.team17.com/showthread.php?t=39687

workbench
12-15-2009, 08:43 PM
yes but 3 episodes, are they porting alien breed I into three different eps? cos that would be super gay, considering that fact there are a whole other 2 games to go... ill be gutted if ep 1 isnt the full alien breed game.

workbench
12-15-2009, 08:46 PM
yes but 3 episodes, are they porting alien breed I into three different eps? cos that would be super gay, considering that fact there are a whole other 2 games to go... ill be gutted if ep 1 isnt the full alien breed game.

edit: so it isnt a port? its a new game?? hell i dont understand. i want to play tower assault on my xbox. someone let team 17 know please lol

edit edit: can i buy this at midnight tonight? or do i gotta wait till tommoro sometime?

Stevey Boy2006
12-17-2009, 10:47 AM
I dont think its just a port of alien breed, but Im not sure, my memory of the original games isnt very good at all