PDA

View Full Version : quick question about game.

mmartynn
12-14-2009, 07:45 PM
im getting saboteur sometime this week.
i read the road map and it says one missable achie, i watched achievement hunters video on how to get the achie and they said it the 3rd mission you can do it, so i was woundering, how do i get the nazi uniform to do that mission and not miss the achies. is it something i get for that mission or do i have to buy/find it??

thanks in advance

p.s like i said getting this week so please, post no spoilers

Nlkuysdf
12-14-2009, 09:00 PM
It's part of story progression. You'll figure it out easy enough.

JimL2112
12-17-2009, 04:05 AM
1. I'm 62% complete on Campaign, and 50% on Freeplay Targets
I had no trouble getting the Achievements others are claiming are missable. What do they mean missable anyway... like, "oops I wish I had played that mission another way coz I coulda got that Achievement easily then"? Isn't that what having multiple Save Game slots is for? But when I was playing Mercenaries 2 (another pandemic game) alot of peeps were complaining on the Pandemic forums Achievements weren't unlocking for them, so... is that what missable means?

2. You will learn about disguises (various Nazi uniforms) when you play early on in the game.

Mighty Jewcano
12-17-2009, 12:00 PM
No, this achievement is missable because there are only a limited amount of story missions and you need to complete a story mission starting in uniform and ending in same uniform. If you complete the game and dont do this you dont get the points and need to start the campaign again.

Nlkuysdf
12-17-2009, 05:36 PM
1. I'm 62% complete on Campaign, and 50% on Freeplay Targets
I had no trouble getting the Achievements others are claiming are missable. What do they mean missable anyway... like, "oops I wish I had played that mission another way coz I coulda got that Achievement easily then"? Isn't that what having multiple Save Game slots is for? But when I was playing Mercenaries 2 (another pandemic game) alot of peeps were complaining on the Pandemic forums Achievements weren't unlocking for them, so... is that what missable means?

2. You will learn about disguises (various Nazi uniforms) when you play early on in the game.

A missable achievement is one where once the story progression is over you can no longer get without restarting a new game.

If you can still get them after the story, like collectables or the free events in this game, then it's not missable.

Nlkuysdf
12-17-2009, 05:39 PM
No, this achievement is missable because there are only a limited amount of story missions and you need to complete a story mission starting in uniform and ending in same uniform. If you complete the game and dont do this you dont get the points and need to start the campaign again.

The opening poster wasn't asking if this achievement was missable or not, he was asking how to get the Nazi uniform. That part is not missable as it is part of the story.

inert
12-17-2009, 05:42 PM
But it is possible that player could kill all the generals in the game without stealth killing a single one, or the five required for the gold-level brawling perk. This is not something story related and therefore allows two achievements to be missed: Trick or Treat, Solid Gold. Granted, missing these two achievements would be one heck of a feat.

This of course goes with the other two missable, story-related achievements: No Witnesses, Master of Disguise.

Fortunately, the missable achievements in this game are some of the easiest to unlock.

Mighty Jewcano
12-18-2009, 12:24 AM
The opening poster wasn't asking if this achievement was missable or not, he was asking how to get the Nazi uniform. That part is not missable as it is part of the story.

I know, my answer was for the poster above me.

Nlkuysdf
12-18-2009, 05:26 AM
But it is possible that player could kill all the generals in the game without stealth killing a single one, or the five required for the gold-level brawling perk. This is not something story related and therefore allows two achievements to be missed: Trick or Treat, Solid Gold. Granted, missing these two achievements would be one heck of a feat.

This of course goes with the other two missable, story-related achievements: No Witnesses, Master of Disguise.

Fortunately, the missable achievements in this game are some of the easiest to unlock.

I know it's possible, I never said it wasn't.

If you read the opening post, he states he watched a video on how to get the achievement. He wanted to know how to get the Nzi uniform and if it was missable. The answer is NO. Getting the uniform is not missable.

The opening poster knows and states that the achievement is missable and that's why he watched the video. No need to keep reiterating that its a missable achievement. All this is stated in the achievement guide.