PDA

View Full Version : Repo Man Seriously Annoying! Help??

justcallmeChill
02-28-2007, 03:19 AM
ok, this is really annoying i have to walk around for like 5 minutes at a time to just find like one gang controlled vehicle to hijack...at this rate it will be like 15 hrs to get the 10gp for this achievement...does anyone know where to go to make this faster?

KilluhKam
02-28-2007, 03:26 AM
search the crackdown section (the section that you posted this in) as there are many other threads on this, please search next time before you post its getting annoying seeing posts on the same exact things

run4cover
02-28-2007, 03:28 AM
have you beat the game?

if not, just go to Wang's tower in shai gen and there should be two garage entrences in the courtyard. when you walk up to one, a van should come out and the guy inside usually doesnt get out. You can just steal the car, get out and go to the secound entrance and keep repeating.

justcallmeChill
02-28-2007, 04:49 AM
ok your an idiot killuhkam,.i checked the other repo man threads they are all pertaining to what the actual achievement is and what you do to achieve them..i am inquiring on any areas on the map that are good for doing this perticular ach.....ohh yeah thanks for putting in your 220gp worth of advice..rookie

RUN4cover...great tip thanks alot man...you understood the purpose of my thread!!!

Brigade
02-28-2007, 06:25 AM
Actually .. a lot of them are saying to enter Time Trial - Diaz mission and just jack the cars, kill Diaz, and start over. You get about 5 cars a run and it takes about a minute a pop.

Finished my repo man achievement in about an hour.

Don't go flame-on because you didn't have the patience to read through the other threads man.

Dark Apparition
02-28-2007, 06:51 AM
Yeah I did it in the Diaz Time Trial. Took a while but you can get your other Achievements there aswell. Deff do it on that one.

Davey_Pitch
02-28-2007, 09:21 AM
ok your an idiot killuhkam,.i checked the other repo man threads they are all pertaining to what the actual achievement is and what you do to achieve them..i am inquiring on any areas on the map that are good for doing this perticular ach.....ohh yeah thanks for putting in your 220gp worth of advice..rookie

RUN4cover...great tip thanks alot man...you understood the purpose of my thread!!!
Way to make yourself look mature.

Zeta333
02-28-2007, 05:46 PM

Ill take hgis 220 gs over your noobie little 4 posts any day.

CrAzYnEsS
02-28-2007, 05:55 PM
ok wat u do is respond at the supply point in the bottom left side of los meurtos and there should be a white dot movin which is usually a car and once u steal the car from the gang member inside and extract and respond in that same supply point there should be another car goin by keep repeatin

by the way wat does bot mean cause they suspended my other profile because of it send message on xboxlive to killa crazy joe

KilluhKam
02-28-2007, 08:24 PM

only thing im gonna say is that i started over (i still use my other account until i can get a 12 month pre-paid xbl gold card) ive had my 360 since the day it came out (nevember 22nd, 2005. i got mine at the midnight release) and if you dont believe me, check out the profile D3m0n1k Ang3l 1

dirt junkie 77
03-01-2007, 01:36 AM
ok wat u do is respond at the supply point in the bottom left side of los meurtos and there should be a white dot movin which is usually a car and once u steal the car from the gang member inside and extract and respond in that same supply point there should be another car goin by keep repeatin

by the way wat does bot mean cause they suspended my other profile because of it send message on xboxlive to killa crazy joe
First post so go easy boys and girls....

Just wanted to add a little to this as I'm giving it a go my self at the mo...
Sometimes as you spwn/regen the gang car isn't there, no worrys, dont exract (as i've found the level dosnt reload all the time and your back just as you left it!) instead, just go straight to the agency supply point (from the supply point of course) and then straight back! works a friggin treat! this also helps when no cars apear at all. Plus, you wont lose any of the skills you half way to building up, so you can run the gang members over after taking their car (helps with getting the driving skill up loads and go's towards the running over gang members achivement (if ya haven't got it!))

peas

Almost forgot, the supply point in Los Muertos is No. 5 Hillside Housing if you were wondering/cant be bothered to figger it out! lol

JoeHacker90
03-01-2007, 02:29 AM
this achevement isent that hard so stop complaing just go around and jack 100 gang member cars.

ac2565
03-01-2007, 02:45 AM

wow nice way to look mature

Caboose13311
03-02-2007, 03:15 AM
i mean dont worry bout them arguing... its a video game forum... thers always fuedes

jqtaxpayer
03-02-2007, 07:16 AM
Actually .. a lot of them are saying to enter Time Trial - Diaz mission and just jack the cars, kill Diaz, and start over. You get about 5 cars a run and it takes about a minute a pop.

Finished my repo man achievement in about an hour.

Don't go flame-on because you didn't have the patience to read through the other threads man.

Oh damn, I didn't know you could do this in Time Trial. That'll save me an S-load of time, dude. I'm actually where the TC is where you can't find a vehicle without walking around in circles all the time. For whatever reason, I decided to wait until only the last gang was left before I did this achievement. This is the only one I need gangs around for that I don't have I think.

Stinkyf1re
03-14-2007, 08:49 AM
wow nice way to look mature

wow ace, nice way to copy the same flame someone just posted above.:locked