PDA

View Full Version : Northern Command

knightdedede
12-16-2009, 03:36 AM
NEW QUESTION: I have bought every gun I've come across in the game so far. I know you unlock a pistol after you beat the game, but does that pistol count towards the "Weapon Master" achievement?

OLD QUESTION: Northern Command is the achievement for inspiring the people of Paris Zone 1. This entitles completing all story and side missions in that zone. Just recently I got Western Command for inspiring Paris Zone 2. I'm curious as to whether I missed a side mission or two in Paris Zone 1 or if I just haven't progressed to the last missions in that area. Does anyone have any clue?

EDIT: Never mind. I just got it after the "Boiling Point" mission.

EDIT: To make so this thread isn't a waste, I added a new question.

ponypo2001
12-16-2009, 05:58 AM
Your answer is in the achievement guide but seeing as I'm nice I'll save you the bother.Yes it does.It will pop as soon as you buy that last gun after finishing the story.

knightdedede
12-16-2009, 11:26 PM
Thanks for the help, I just got the achievement.

Talyn328
12-22-2009, 05:36 AM
Northern Command is the achievement for inspiring the people of Paris Zone 1. This entitles completing all story and side missions in that zone. Just recently I got Western Command for inspiring Paris Zone 2. I'm curious as to whether I missed a side mission or two in Paris Zone 1 or if I just haven't progressed to the last missions in that area. Does anyone have any clue?

EDIT: Never mind. I just got it after the "Boiling Point" mission.

I'm thinking mine is glitched. I have both Western and Southern Command achievements, and still don't have Northern. Really don't want to have to start over but I have a feeling I don't have a choice in the matter.

R Rated Love
12-22-2009, 06:02 AM
They don't necessarily go in order. My last one was Paris Zone 1. It all depends on what order you do the side missions (none of which I did until after completing the main story).

Shouldn't be complaining about these achievements until you've completely finished all missions. (They unlock once an entire area is seen in color)

DENAz666
12-22-2009, 07:19 AM
In answer to your new question, yes that pistol is required for the cheevy :) Once you buy that then it should pop