PDA

View Full Version : Super RDX glitch?

Hyp3rion
12-16-2009, 11:21 AM
Okay, I know this is a known issue, but I haven't been able to find anything saying if there is a way to avoid this or if it just happens to everyone. For those who don't know what the glitch is, after you get the gold perk that unlocks Super RDX you lose the upgrade after you load your game. You don't lose the gold perk, you just lose the super RDX in the shop and are doomed to use regular RDX for the rest of the game. I have previous save files before getting the perk to see if I can find a way around this glitch, but I thought I would see if anyone knew anything. I normally wouldn't care but Super RDX improves the blast radius so much I would really like to be able to keep it!

acurate bob
12-16-2009, 12:38 PM
well that sucks, and no i anit heard of any solution neither,

glad it didnt happen to me, i like big bangs

ThatRuddyGuy
12-16-2009, 07:59 PM
Ah, I was wondering why I only saw "Super RDX" in shop once and never noticed a change in the explosions. I'm sad now lol.

Killbomb
12-19-2009, 02:00 AM
My Super RDX is gone now too. :( Also, either the Touch of Death perk is glitched too or I don't know how to use it. Stealth kills still look the same after unlocking it and there's no button prompt for it.

EDIT: Just found out Touch of Death is done using the Y button. Doh!

WaahhJedi
12-21-2009, 02:34 AM
This JUST happened to me. Any idea if they will be patching and the thirty other issues with this game? I like it a lot but stupid glitches are sapping the fun out.