PDA

View Full Version : Glitch?

LadyJinx
12-16-2009, 06:27 PM
This might be in the wrong place, if so, I'm sorry.

I did "The Bog" and "War Pig" on Veteran and finish last night and got no achievement and I spent two days on War Pig because I kept getting mad it.

It this a glitch or did I do something...

Tufty
12-16-2009, 09:12 PM
Did you use cheats? You don't unlock achievements whale they are enabled, even if you enable them for one second and then disable them they will not unlock.

LadyJinx
12-17-2009, 02:42 AM
Did you use cheats? You don't unlock achievements whale they are enabled, even if you enable them for one second and then disable them they will not unlock.

Nope, no cheats at all.

Tufty
12-17-2009, 08:22 AM
I don't know then, try completing them on veteran again, though I'm not sure if you've completed it on veteran before it will count so you may have to start a new game.

LadyJinx
12-18-2009, 03:04 PM
I don't know then, try completing them on veteran again, though I'm not sure if you've completed it on veteran before it will count so you may have to start a new game.

Ugh. War Pig was ridiculous on Veteran for some reason...

Tufty
12-18-2009, 09:06 PM
It's not that bad, I'd make a video for you showing a completely 100% fail safe way of doing it, but I don't have a Capture Card.

Guitarr Steve
12-29-2009, 02:58 AM
Just run through the first part (there's a certain way to do it but I just can't remember; I used the method on The Bog as well) and once you get to the streets of Crossfire, camp on the dumpster and just shoot away until no more enemies shoot at you. The rest should be pretty easy if you just camp up in buildings and the like.

GreatRedDragon
02-13-2010, 04:46 PM
I had the same problem last night. No cheats activated because I was able to unlock "The Search" achievment, then I played all the way through The Bog and War Pig, with nothing.

GreatRedDragon
02-17-2010, 01:38 PM
Scratch that. The "War Pig" level is split up into two parts. The second part comes after "Hunted" and "Death from Above". I got the achievement after completing the second part.

Kinda surprised no one pointed that out.:rant: