PDA

View Full Version : A Guide In Process for the endings :)

tidoz
12-16-2009, 10:44 PM
So far im trying to take the ps3 guides and this is what worked for me but for different endings lol.

This works for rebirth of Sakurai clan and end of Sakurai clan its pretty easy doesnt even take 15 min just run dont have to do anything but wat in the guide.

Prologue: Peasants, choose dialogue option #1
Takatane Village:

Munechika
Kota, choose dialogue option #2

Castle Amana: Join Fujimori clan
Castle Minori: Join Ouka clan
Castle Minori: Yuma
Kuchihagahara (Night): Shinnosuke
Kuchihagahara (Night): Shinnosuke / Yuma
Kuchihagahara (Night): Shinnosuke / Osei
Kuchihagahara (Night): Shinnosuke, choose dialogue option #2
The Road: Setsuen, speak to him after the cut scene
Takatane Village: Kota, choose dialogue option #3
Castle Amana: Shinnosuke / Kirie, choose dialogue option #2
Kuchihagahara: Shinnosuke, choose dialogue option #1
Nobunaga Event (Automatic)
Takatane Village: Munechika / Osei
Castle Minori:

Genjuro, choose dialogue option #3 (non-essential)
Shinnosuke
Yuma, choose dialogue option #1, defeat him using blunt attacks

Takatane Village: Osei choose whichever dialogue you want for rebirth or end of sakurai clan. And also i would save after beating Yuma just in case you mess up and get the same ending lol :eek:

tidoz
12-22-2009, 05:42 PM
Ending 21 (Undercover)

Takatane Village:

Munechika

The Road: Setsuen, speak to him after the cut scene, choose dialogue option #1
Kuchihagahara: Shinnosuke / Yuma
Castle Minori (Night) (Automatic)
Takatane Village: Munechika, choose dialogue option #1
The Road (Night): Setsuen / Zaji, speak to Setsuen after the cut scene, choose dialogue option #3
Kuchihagahara (Night): Shinnosuke, choose dialogue option #2
The Road (Night): Zaji, beat him with blunt attacks, choose dialogue option #3
The Road (Night): Setsuen, choose dialogue option #1
Amana Castle

Jaden Arbiter
12-22-2009, 10:36 PM
So aren't you basically just copying small fragments of the PS3 guide for this game and pasting them here? I don't see why a link to that site wouldn't be more efficient than your posts here. If you listed the time and date of each events for each ending it would be more helpful, different from the completed guide, and it would obviously be more verifiable both for the writer and the recipient. Also, it would be useful to know the exact causes for every decision so people can know if there is any room for just a bit of variation.

But man I have to say, seeing guides like this just tells me how cheap of a game this is. It really is unfortunate. There literally isn't any room for choice or creativity in this game and there isn't a natural ending at all, you're just a bystander that somehow shapes minor conversations into conclusions when you can't even operate in their world correctly and you can't control anything substantial. Ok, rant over.

tidoz
12-22-2009, 10:42 PM
Ending 19 works,

Takatane Village:

Munechika

Omiki Town: Princess Araragi
Castle Minori (Night): Itsuse, use the rear entrance to avoid triggering Yuma's Inkling
<<< To proceed, you must build Itsuse's trust by being her sparring partner multiple times. >>>
The Road: Setsuen
Kuchihagahara (Night): Shinnosuke, choose dialogue option #1
Castle Minori: Itsuse, choose dialogue option #3
Castle Minori: Itsuse, choose dialogue option #1
Castle Amana

tidoz
12-22-2009, 10:47 PM
So aren't you basically just copying small fragments of the PS3 guide for this game and pasting them here? I don't see why a link to that site wouldn't be more efficient than your posts here. If you listed the time and date of each events for each ending it would be more helpful, different from the completed guide, and it would obviously be more verifiable both for the writer and the recipient. Also, it would be useful to know the exact causes for every decision so people can know if there is any room for just a bit of variation.

Well the thing is not all the ending work so it would be pointless for people to do all of them, instead they could do the ones that work for the 360 console... i mean it took me a while to find that ps3 guide and still man this game is a pain in da :Bounce: cant wait to ship it back, that game was a failure i'm disappointed i taught they would improve the gameplay the graphics but they just did a minor improvement in the graphics so such bs man :mad:...l. This game could of been much better if they do it right

tidoz
12-26-2009, 11:16 PM
Has anyone done ending 1 on the 360 cuz i still cant get it, the ps3 guide dont work for the 360 on that one

judogrrl
12-30-2009, 11:40 PM
I love how one of your rewards for completing the 'true ending' is and Afro wig...nice little nod towards Afro Samurai

Jaden Arbiter
12-31-2009, 06:21 PM
@tidoz: What the guide won't tell you is that you can have no more than 12 unique events in any one playthrough. Meaning even the cutscene at the beginning where Munechika calls you out on your conduct as a samurai will determine a completely different ending if that cutscene wasn't stated on the guide. I know, the game is definitely cheap, but it's something to know if you aim to get the endings.

@judo: I think you just happened to receive it then based on your total samurai points, not on that particular ending.

judogrrl
01-02-2010, 01:19 AM
Ah you're right the rewards are based on cumulative points. I still think the afro is one of the better ones so far. I didn't know that about the limit on unique events but it explains a lot. I've been trying to get the ending were you leave with the girl but she starts moving beck towards her back yard...I think I've been over-converse with her. Even the old guy, Munichika, made some comment about it and I noticed other events weren't happening

tidoz
01-04-2010, 11:34 AM
yea i mean i rented the game i would never buy it but I know what your talking about Jayden about everything you do reflects on the ending you get. Thats really not my prb i already have like 12 or 13 endings done but the main one is a ending that noone wrote a guide and the game is so redundant that you get tired of it really quickly :(