PDA

View Full Version : how hard is this game?

i Eat Kittenzx
12-17-2009, 12:10 PM
Just played the first mission of the Demo and im very please with how it looked so far not many arcade games with this style anyway i wouldn't mind knowing how hard the hardest difficultie is as i wouldn't mind picking this up and going for all the achievements possible first time through as im sure the first level wouldn't fully show how hard the game could be.

Thanks in advance :D

FOX-Inc.
12-17-2009, 01:12 PM
I'm wondering the same, I don't mind dying and having to reply some parts of a level a couple of times. So as long as it's doable (thus not like in the old days :p) this seems like a great game to complete :)

sorojam85
12-17-2009, 01:30 PM
i'm going through on elite right now and it doesn't seem to hard. the hardest achievement will be ain't got time to bleed imo. i used a few medpacks even on rookie. with time i don't think it will be a hard 200 though.

FOX-Inc.
12-17-2009, 02:58 PM
Alright then, thanks for the reply... downloading in progress! :woop:

D4RKXPOW3R
12-18-2009, 12:33 AM
I just finished the first stage on Elite, and learned that you heal completely upon finishing a level, which is very nice.

tS-BLiTZ
12-18-2009, 02:14 AM
You can also just go into free play and select a level to get fresh stuff, unless the achievement requires you play it in story mode?

xthewhiterabbit
12-20-2009, 12:42 AM
I just finished the first stage on Elite, and learned that you heal completely upon finishing a level, which is very nice.

wow, that seems like it will be nifty down the line on the later levels.