PDA

View Full Version : Bridges help!!!

Jericho Cross X
12-17-2009, 01:55 PM
did all the attributes to gold except that of 4 bridges, when placing the bomb on all 4 sides, the game tells me planted the bomb on the tracks.

I go on the signal but there is nothing, I tried to use RDX and dynamite, but does not work.

What the hell do I do?

shatulance
12-17-2009, 02:05 PM
just walk up to the marker and there will be a ghost bomb look at it and press rb. when it flashes on screen

Jericho Cross X
12-17-2009, 03:06 PM
resolved, in fact I knew that.

I did not know that there were also ammunition to destroy the bombs, so I bought the bombs, and I've done. through the same in every case

DENAz666
12-18-2009, 01:46 AM
Yeah kind of stupid that you need to replenish your bridge bomb ammo, seeing as there are only 4 bridge to blow up... then you never use them again :|

Midnight Malice
12-22-2009, 02:16 AM
Is there a point in the story that starts this? I have never seen or heard mention of bridge bombs... I am about 60% with the missions. I am sure I am on a nazi bridge, there were towers, and soldiers walking around the lower parts of it... I ran around the whole thing and never saw a place to put the bombs...

EDIT: Nevermind, I wasn't at a Nazi bridge... damnit. It was swarming with Nazi's, but wasn't 1 of the 4. I can totally see which ones they are. In case someone is looking for them, they are all covered in Barbed wire on the map, and they are all along the same river near the top of the map. One is east of Le Harve, 2 right above Champagne Ardenne, and the last is furthest east... from the 2 together, just continue east along the water. I can't believe I didn't notice them before.

Junafani
12-22-2009, 03:17 AM
Is there a point in the story that starts this? I have never seen or heard mention of bridge bombs... I am about 60% with the missions. I am sure I am on a nazi bridge, there were towers, and soldiers walking around the lower parts of it... I ran around the whole thing and never saw a place to put the bombs...

After you complete story mission where you blow up train bridge you can buy bridge killer set and bomb other train bridges.

Midnight Malice
12-22-2009, 03:20 AM
thanks, I found the bridges, just didn't know when I got to make them go boom. guess I have to progress the story a bit further.

DENAz666
12-22-2009, 07:24 AM
thanks, I found the bridges, just didn't know when I got to make them go boom. guess I have to progress the story a bit further.

Don't worry dude, its impossible to miss. There is a story mission that requires you to blow up a bridge, and that will count as bridge number 1. After that you just have to blow up the remaining 3

TankCommando
01-10-2010, 07:22 PM
Thanks guys. I've been trying to figure out why I couldn't blow the bridges for awhile now. Guess it's time to hit up some main missions.

FELIXjk007
01-25-2010, 11:44 PM
thanks Midnight Malice:p

Vulger Spartan
03-19-2010, 04:38 PM
I Did The Mission where you have to Sabotage the Train Bridge, & I went to the Two Bridges that are close together on the Map thinking I could Just Blow them up & have 3/4 done but after I blew up one of them the Second Bridge Only has one "Ghost RDX Bomb" Appear & The other the 3 wont show up.

I Tried Placing The RDX Bombs anyway (on the Spot they go) but it doesn't Count it as a placement. So The Yellow markers stay lit & The 5th "Ghost Bomb" Icon never appears.

Also i got a Portion of the Maps for the Location if My Description wasn't clear.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/7470/bridgestuck.png

Anyone Else have any Idea of What I Should Do?
Anyone Else have this Problem?

PS: Also I just reload my save, nothin, then Restarted my game, The Bridge I Blew Up was the one on the Right & Now its back, its not destroyed & I can only put one bomb on either bridge I haven't tried the other bridge yet, I hate to work my way through the story again with an older save...