PDA

View Full Version : best custom character for #1 in extreme battles?

Mr Blonde 324
12-18-2009, 12:39 AM
anyone have suggestions?

CapnSmite
12-18-2009, 03:18 AM
I completed it with a custom Goku that had a pretty buffed Super Attack. My main strategy was to wait for the CPU to launch its Super Spirit Bomb (which it did. A lot. At least for me), and then cram it right back down his throat with a x20 Kaioken Kamehaha in a Shot Exchange.

Mr Blonde 324
12-18-2009, 04:55 AM
I completed it with a custom Goku that had a pretty buffed Super Attack. My main strategy was to wait for the CPU to launch its Super Spirit Bomb (which it did. A lot. At least for me), and then cram it right back down his throat with a x20 Kaioken Kamehaha in a Shot Exchange.

oh ok. i havent even gotten to goku yet. ive only beaten the first 2 guys but i foresee problems in the future. ive been using a ssj3 vegeta so far and hes worked out nicely

Afr0Blu3
12-18-2009, 12:20 PM
My custom Goku had a power level of about 36/ 37. I just buffed out his defences (especially his health bars) and his super attacks. I also set him to Kamehameha, one of the KaioKen combos, Meteor Combination and 20x KaioKen Kamehameha.

The final battle with power level 200 Goku was quite tough but once I could stay out of the way of that damned Super Spirit Bomb I pretty much had it won.

Mr Blonde 324
12-20-2009, 08:08 PM
My custom Goku had a power level of about 36/ 37. I just buffed out his defences (especially his health bars) and his super attacks. I also set him to Kamehameha, one of the KaioKen combos, Meteor Combination and 20x KaioKen Kamehameha.

The final battle with power level 200 Goku was quite tough but once I could stay out of the way of that damned Super Spirit Bomb I pretty much had it won.

anytime i even get near him for one of my super he just kicks me and negates it. even far away i somehow manage to get reamed by his kamehamahas. i do this hit and run technique if i can superattack him but eventually he just rushes me and ends up kicking my ass in some corner where i cant even see. i hate this fight

SoulReaver626
12-25-2009, 09:12 PM
Does anyone know if you can get the achievement with a DLC character?I've been stuck on the Goku fight for a week now and after 2 hrs,I just gave up.I was using a custom Gogeta,but if you can use a DLC character,I wouldn't mind doing the fights all over again

Lord Goblinboy
01-06-2010, 10:24 AM
no you cannot use a dlc character, it doesnt let you rank up with it.

OMG2GO
01-18-2010, 04:03 AM
Wow, whenever I do it, I use SSJ3 Vegeta since hes my main and I can use him, but I can only get up to Krillin since the AI always spams their pursuit attacks and shot exchanges. Anyone have any tips on beating Krillin with SSJ3 Vegeta?

MalikGowon
06-19-2010, 09:05 PM
I use Tien, with practically all super attack blocks. Works pretty good.

Karmic Angel
07-07-2010, 12:06 AM
Yes...you're going to love this...I straight r*ped Goku in 45 seconds. I went back and did it 6 more times to make sure that it wasn't a fluke. It's crazy...you seriously blow thru everyone with this guy:

Super Saiyan Trunks (fighting teen)
Items:
Ki ------------
Ki Control (cuts ki spent on supers by half)
Ki Charge Speed Up (speeds up time to charge ki)
Battle Drive (start w full ki)

Super --------
Super Attack Power Up L
Super Attack Power Up M

I also upped his health by one and put on the "fewer rolls" thing, but needn't have bothered...no one ever laid a hand on me.

Customize his super to use "Change the Future" it does a short dash and then fires a blast thru their chest.

Bc u start w full ki and hardly use any...you start tapping the "Change the Future" super the second the match starts. The opponent will fly away from u (and hopefully you've aimed them towards a wall so they dont go far). Fly over to them at reg speed (u can be 20 ft away from them and still get this move off...it also goes THRU supers, ultras, etc.) unless they're far away & immediately hit the super again. This time when opponents recovering recharge a lil bit of ki but as soon as they're on their feet...blast them w the super again.

Rinse and repeat until you win.

The only creature that stands a chance against this whorish move is one with the super where they convert an attack, bounce behind u and get a move off. but even then...this will wear them down eventually...

Good luck!!

Harryson9
07-09-2010, 07:47 PM
I used Bardock and only used attacking moves then basically upped his Super attack and Ultimate attack and had no troubles

XxStuartxX 1990
08-21-2010, 09:50 AM
if you look at the dlc charachters custum decks it says they have an item that gives you the power of a demon god so my question is can you actually get that to put on normal people