PDA

View Full Version : is my game glitched?

jbaruch76
12-18-2009, 08:54 PM
ok so i finished the first mission where you blow up the petrol station. next mission is the prologue, i get the cutscene where you are working on a blue sports car, after that the mission loads but nothing happens. i saw a youtube walkthrough where right after the cutscene the father tells you to follow the car in a truck, but there are no cars and he is not telling me to do anything. also the title of the mission did not pop up as it did in the walkthrough. anything i can do that won't result in me starting a new game?

zan2000
12-18-2009, 09:00 PM
ok so i finished the first mission where you blow up the petrol station. next mission is the prologue, i get the cutscene where you are working on a blue sports car, after that the mission loads but nothing happens. i saw a youtube walkthrough where right after the cutscene the father tells you to follow the car in a truck, but there are no cars and he is not telling me to do anything. also the title of the mission did not pop up as it did in the walkthrough. anything i can do that won't result in me starting a new game?
jules should load the car onto the truck then you get in the truck and drive add me on xbl ill explain i should be on in a few hours

jbaruch76
12-18-2009, 09:12 PM
jules should load the car onto the truck then you get in the truck and drive add me on xbl ill explain i should be on in a few hours
yeah, but there's no car and no truck. the 3 of them are just standing next to the well not doing anything.

zan2000
12-18-2009, 09:36 PM
yeah, but there's no car and no truck. the 3 of them are just standing next to the well not doing anything.
well i would restart the game you arent far at all so just restart and do the beginning again afterall its very easy