PDA

View Full Version : Missable Achievements.Help Please

impatientiain
12-18-2009, 09:11 PM
I am at the bit where you drive Veronic to the eiffel tower(near the end i think) but i havent stealth killed a general or killed 5 for the gold perk.So my question is am i to late to get these and if so what can i do,thanks inadvance

zan2000
12-18-2009, 09:47 PM
I am at the bit where you drive Veronic to the eiffel tower(near the end i think) but i havent stealth killed a general or killed 5 for the gold perk.So my question is am i to late to get these and if so what can i do,thanks inadvance
you can keep playing after you beat the main storyline the nazis do not disappear

Kastanaras
12-18-2009, 10:09 PM
You won't have any problems getting all achievements after completing the story.

impatientiain
12-18-2009, 10:12 PM
Oh i hope so,its just in the road map i read these were missable,anyway thanks for your quick responce:woop:

Hyp3rion
12-18-2009, 10:13 PM
Don't worry, the generals are actually freeplay targets and are all over the map. As long as you don't kill every single general before getting your stealth kills, you will be fine.

impatientiain
12-18-2009, 10:26 PM
nice advice thanks

Midnight Malice
12-19-2009, 11:15 AM
Thanks for this thread, I am about 50% done with the main story, I have gotten quite a bit of freeplay targets done but I only came across 1 general so far, I was worried about missing out on this also. In other words, there are 2 missable achievements tied to the story, and 2 tied to the freeplay. No Witnesses and Master of Disguise are story related missable, and Trick or Treat and Solid Gold are Freeplay missable. Good to know.

EDIT: After getting a bit further and understanding more of the game, if you want to get technical, Solid Gold isn't really missable. You can buy a Gold Perk for 3,000 Propaganda, and I'm sure you get much, much more than you could ever use by the time you get all the Freeplay finished. If for some reason you didn't stealth kill 5 generals, you could always just save that purchase just in case you mess up, but there is no reason to mess up, there are probably at the very least 50 Generals in the game, no reason you should miss it if you have half a brain.

DENAz666
12-21-2009, 02:27 AM
The only real missable cheevy is completing a mission without setting off an alarm, the rest can be done once the game is finished.

R Rated Love
12-21-2009, 04:23 AM
The only real missable cheevy is completing a mission without setting off an alarm, the rest can be done once the game is finished.

You can't complete a level in disguise once the game is finished, making Master of Disguise impossible.

And if you kill all the generals in a non-stealthy way, it makes Solid Gold and Trick or Treat impossible.

DENAz666
12-21-2009, 04:57 AM
You can't complete a level in disguise once the game is finished, making Master of Disguise impossible.

And if you kill all the generals in a non-stealthy way, it makes Solid Gold and Trick or Treat impossible.

I'm an idiot, sorry i meant include master of disguise in my post :(

lol yeah of course if you killed them all you wouldn't be able to get the cheevy, thats kind of obvious i thought

R Rated Love
12-21-2009, 05:11 AM
I'm an idiot, sorry i meant include master of disguise in my post :(

lol yeah of course if you killed them all you wouldn't be able to get the cheevy, thats kind of obvious i thought

Missable nonetheless.

thepaxman
12-22-2009, 12:30 AM
Is the Solid Gold achievement actually missable or not? Because it seems Trick or Treat isn't yet the guide says it is.

Can you continue working on the Perks after you complete the main missions?

R Rated Love
12-22-2009, 01:09 AM
Is the Solid Gold achievement actually missable or not? Because it seems Trick or Treat isn't yet the guide says it is.

Can you continue working on the Perks after you complete the main missions?

It is missable, because if you just rush in and shoot down every single general, then you can't stealthily kill 5 generals, making Solid Gold unachieveable. And likewise, if you just rush in and shoot down every single general, then you can't stealthily kill a general while disguised, making Trick or Treat unachieveable.

They're both very easy, but if someone doesn't do them, eventually they become unachieveable.

And to answer your question, yes, you can work on perks after the main missions. But once you've killed all the generals, there's no more.

Midnight Malice
12-22-2009, 01:45 AM
If you happen to miss stealth killing 5 generals, you can always buy the gold perk, if you are that worried at not being able to stealth kill 5 of the 75 or so generals in the game. Missable doesn't mean hard, or that you only have one chance at the achievement, for some games that is true, but not for this, you literally have dozens of chances, it means just what it says, missable, it is possible, although highly unlikely that you can miss this. If you go to the stats menu, and look at the freeplay targets, you can see how many generals are in each area. It will also show you how many you have taken out. None of these achievements are hard, if you play it just a bit stealthy, you should have absolutely no problem getting them all. I am at 62% mission, and 17% freeplay, and I have all the missable stuff. Not solid gold, but I have the Gold Brawler, which is the only possible missable gold perk.

So basically, just pay attention, and take your time until you have them, as I said before, they are really not hard at all, and you have the backup of being able to buy a gold perk for 3,000 CB. If you are going for them, and actually miss them, stop playing for achievements, cause you suck at it.

Dz06lt
12-22-2009, 01:58 AM
id say save the purchased perks for the mechanic tree collecting all those vehicles is shit. The generals are easy they always appear in the center of a yellow circle with 2 bodyguards snipe the 2 guards and wait a few for him to calm down then sneak in and kill him easy peasy

thepaxman
12-23-2009, 01:39 AM
Thanks for the extra info guys, that makes things a hell of a lot more clearer!

Midnight Malice
12-24-2009, 03:20 AM
id say save the purchased perks for the mechanic tree collecting all those vehicles is shit.

good call on that one, unless you want all the crappy cars, the rest of the golds were pretty damn easy, especially once you can put tanks in your garage, made Hardware and Mayhem (arguably the 2 hardest) a piece of cake.

StuPot
12-24-2009, 11:33 AM

why dont you just max it out with the arms dealer you can buy gold perk from them silver too.