PDA

View Full Version : Why isn't there an achievement for blowing up cows?

bs000
12-19-2009, 02:24 AM
http://www.destructoid.com/legos-and-blasts-why-i-strapped-tnt-on-cow-in-saboteur-158039.phtml

Watch the video :D

impatientiain
12-19-2009, 11:24 PM
lol, i laughed hard when i blew those cows up,i was not expecting it.:eek::)

Gor1lla
12-20-2009, 12:16 AM
Wow, never saw a cow in the game oO

DENAz666
12-21-2009, 02:11 AM
Wow, never saw a cow in the game oO

lol you drive past heaps of them in the intro alone.

I go out of my way to run them over, never fails to make me laugh :P

Its even better when you find a huge group of them, and plant a stick of dynamite in the middle. Very amusing!

Crazy Joker 16
01-06-2010, 04:18 PM
I liked punching them too, it takes a while, but they still explode the same as when you run them over. :)

jiytee
02-01-2010, 03:26 PM
ha ha ha ha ha ha :0)

10/10 mate

quality!

time to 'mooooo've on now!

True I Skill
02-02-2010, 01:10 PM
Lol, how do you get them explosives? i can only find the timed ones.
And also how do you set off the car bomb once you plant it?

I first hit a cow when i was driving. Saw a bunch of them and didnt notice all of a sudden they blew up right infront of me, i was shocked. Got out shot at them, planted bombs on them and everything. Blowing up cows is funner than blowing up nazi's on this game imo.

Hokie Ghost
02-03-2010, 11:06 AM
yea that's funny! my sister and i were JUST playing and thought that ourselves! we were like man they shoulda had an achievement for killin x # of cows esp w/ the sweet animation they have for them destructing. they coulda called it "hamburger" or "ground beef" or somethin clever.

OldBayFries
02-03-2010, 01:52 PM
Lol, how do you get them explosives? i can only find the timed ones.
And also how do you set off the car bomb once you plant it?

I first hit a cow when i was driving. Saw a bunch of them and didnt notice all of a sudden they blew up right infront of me, i was shocked. Got out shot at them, planted bombs on them and everything. Blowing up cows is funner than blowing up nazi's on this game imo.

The RDX explosives are available after you complete objectives for a silver perk. Then you unlock Super RDX for completing objectives for the gold perk. Im not sure if its for the explosive or demolitions perk.
The achievement guide has some info on it. :http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=194749

When you plant a car bomb you have to jump out of it while driving into something. That will set off the car bomb.

CLB Fight Club
02-09-2010, 10:14 PM
I saw a cow whilst i was driving and i wondered what would happen if i drove straight into one. It was awesome!

recall2000
02-17-2010, 02:02 PM
"Why isn't there an achievement for blowing up cows?"...or nuns :) I know, I shall go to hell for that. I accidentally ran 2 over when I was trying to escape an alarm. It was an accident. Honest.

kall5ter
02-17-2010, 02:17 PM
seen loads of cows, when you run over them.. looks so unrealistic :P