PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Kwong's Mission glitch? pos spoilers!!

BLOODSHED187
12-19-2009, 02:28 AM
don't know if anyone else had did problem but after i dropp off the brainwashed nazi and he blows up i cant complete the mission which sux

inert
12-19-2009, 04:41 AM
Spoilers.

What do you mean you can't complete the mission? Once the brainwashed Nazi ruins the plan, you go in there and mop up the mess or you can take your time and find a good vantage point from the rooftops to get that particular general.

Did the general disappear or something?

BLOODSHED187
12-19-2009, 05:45 AM
yeah i go in there and kill everyone and dont get a mission complete i have tried all different ways but nothing

inert
12-19-2009, 06:38 AM
You don't have to kill everybody, just the general who is in a small alleyway between some buildings. The mission target should be right on him.

BLOODSHED187
12-19-2009, 09:39 AM
yeah at the very back right no target shows up though so i really dont know but now i cant 100% the game which is annoying

DENAz666
12-21-2009, 02:29 AM
Did you kill the general then escape the nazi's? I think you have to actually escape before the mission completes

zan2000
12-21-2009, 08:24 AM
don't know if anyone else had did problem but after i dropp off the brainwashed nazi and he blows up i cant complete the mission which sux
you have to escape before the mission completes

Skylenorman
12-21-2009, 05:50 PM
I had the same thing happen to me on Dr. Kwong's "blow up the uber gun" mission. I blow it up, then nothing happens. It even crosses out the objective like I've completed it, but then the game doesn't move on.

bs000
12-22-2009, 01:53 AM
I had the same thing happen to me on Dr. Kwong's "blow up the uber gun" mission. I blow it up, then nothing happens. It even crosses out the objective like I've completed it, but then the game doesn't move on.

That happened to me on that mission. I thought I needed to escape, but I ended up dying. Then instead of having the option to retry, I only got the option to return to HQ and load game. It still counted though. And I got the inspire paris achievement and 100% mission completion without any problems after that.

Smithaay
12-29-2009, 09:31 PM
That happened to me on that mission. I thought I needed to escape, but I ended up dying. Then instead of having the option to retry, I only got the option to return to HQ and load game. It still counted though. And I got the inspire paris achievement and 100% mission completion without any problems after that.

What?! Ive got this problem and is thinking that i should try it.
Although i sent EA an email, so ill try it after :rock

DENAz666
12-30-2009, 03:03 AM
have you guys tried escaping? as that is the last part of the mission

sylbaris
12-30-2009, 02:01 PM
I came across the same glitch, but not even dying would fix it.

I actually tried to play much of this game in stealth (which really didn't work there toward the end), and as a result, I rarely used the front door. In this case, I scaled the side of the building, found the gun, and blew it to hell. Just as you all found, it didn't register me as having actually completed the mission.

After trying this a couple of times, I just went through the front door. It took four times as long, but actually registered that I accomplished the mission.

So much for options, eh?

Now, I did play this on the PS3, and you'll notice that this is my first and only post - I just thought that it would be helpful to share my experience if anyone else comes across this bug.

ZYM
12-30-2009, 04:56 PM
I had a problem with this mission where the general was on the upper section of the buildings and standing in one of the doorways that you see Nazis spawn from during an alarm I was standing right next to him shooting and nothing happened so I went to the AA gun just above that location and blasted towards the door till the general died then escaped . . .

tue69
05-03-2010, 05:11 PM
Did anybody find a solution to this one? I would hate not being able to finish the side missions for the last 120 GS

tue69
05-05-2010, 06:34 PM
No one found the answer? :(

big red marino
05-17-2010, 08:32 PM
No one found the answer? :(

The best answer I can offer is always do a manual save prior to engaging a QUEST giver. This way you always have something to fall back on. There are 20+ save slots...so take advantage. Like you would on any open world game...Oblivion, Fallout 3, GTA, BioShock, etc, etc.