PDA

View Full Version : 425 freeplay events in the countryside ach question...

JiveT
12-19-2009, 07:52 AM
OK I have no more white dots in the countryside and when I check my stats all the stuff that isn't in Paris is entirely checked off but I don't have this achievement so I was wondering if you do have this achievement when did it unlock for you?

The only thing I can think of is that something inside Paris is counting towards this total but that doesn't make a lot of sense. Please God don't tell me it's glitched. I did Saarbrucken thinking maybe that counted but it has it's own achievement.

ThatRuddyGuy
12-19-2009, 09:20 AM
I don't know which events specifically count towards it, but I did all but 1 freeplay and I got it. It popped while I was clearing my last ones at the bottom of the map, but I still had a lot in Paris

It was one of my last freeplay achievements.

ponypo2001
12-19-2009, 04:16 PM
Don't worry,some events are in places they shouldn't be.It'll almost certainly be just on the outskirts of a town or something.I found it a lot easier to leave the countryside till last and just work a big circle round the map.You'll ding your achievement whilst clearing up the city areas,of that I am almost certain.

Kastanaras
12-19-2009, 04:41 PM
Wondering if anyone know's is it possible to earn the 75,000 contraband needed for the Saint Honoré achievement just by completing all the freeplays.

ponypo2001
12-19-2009, 05:07 PM
Wondering if anyone know's is it possible to earn the 75,000 contraband needed for the Saint Honoré achievement just by completing all the freeplays.

You should have around 30k+ spent when finishing the story.You make buttloads doing the freeplays so don't worry about not having enough money,you'll have plenty by the time you've done everything.I had the entire countryside to do and got the achievement before starting them.I think I ended the game with 50k.

inert
12-19-2009, 05:42 PM
Did you go into the fairgrounds? They count as centre/countryside. I guess you would have noticed on your checklist though.

Just for kicks:

Paris Area 1:
Montmartre
Gare De L'Est
Palais Royale
La Bourse
Les Halles
Marais
Canal Saint Martin
Place De La Bastille
Bercy
Cimitiere De Pere Lachaise
Belleville
Parc Des Buttes Chaumont
La Villette

Paris Area 2:
Gare Saint Lazarre
Opera District - Occupation
Champs-Elysees
Bois de Boulogne
Trocadero
Isle De La Cite

Paris Area 3:
Eiffel
Montparnasse
Saint Germain
Latin Quarter
Chinatown

Saarbrucken:
Saarbrucken
Doppelsieg

Countryside:
Bourgogne
Champagne Ardenne
Lorraine
Picardie
Normandie
Centre
Fairgrounds

Le Havre:
Le Havre

That's from memeory, could be wrong about certain ones (Isle de la Cite, etc.)

JiveT
12-20-2009, 11:32 PM
hey thanks guys I got it there were some freeplay events in Centre that counted towards it I was just freaking out yesterday for some reason

in all honesty I only had one glitch the entire 40+ hours and that was a spotlight disappearing on me in the chemical plant

I think this game is easily AA quality I quite enjoyed it

DENAz666
12-21-2009, 01:57 AM
Yeah its quite confusing really, i'm having the same problem with Paris 2. Either way, you'll get the acheivment eventually while your clearing out the other areas