PDA

View Full Version : Freeing Bryman Help (spoilers?)

pacokorn77
12-19-2009, 06:38 PM
I've gotten to the mission where you are instructed by Merlot to rescue Bryman who's been arrested recently. I've gotten in, I've pulled Bryman out of the cell, but both doors getting out are locked; I cannot for the life of me get out of the confines of this place. Dude won't even climb a ladder, so that's a no-go.

What am I supposed to do here? Are the doors glitched?

[EDIT] Wow, I am an absolute retard. I did not see the box on the wall encased in a huge amber light that, when approached, says "Open Door."

Case closed.

DENAz666
12-21-2009, 02:23 AM
lol don't worry dude, i blew the shit up with dynamite about 10times before spotting that box :P

zan2000
12-21-2009, 08:21 AM
I've gotten to the mission where you are instructed by Merlot to rescue Bryman who's been arrested recently. I've gotten in, I've pulled Bryman out of the cell, but both doors getting out are locked; I cannot for the life of me get out of the confines of this place. Dude won't even climb a ladder, so that's a no-go.

What am I supposed to do here? Are the doors glitched?

[EDIT] Wow, I am an absolute retard. I did not see the box on the wall encased in a huge amber light that, when approached, says "Open Door."

Case closed.
theres a box right next to the door but if you don't have the gastopo agent disguise you'll be shot

Angel Fire 42
12-22-2009, 02:17 PM
I just killed everything, blow the doors off Killed all that were close out side - make sure you have a good getaway car at that door. Than go free the man, jump in the car a out run them Germans.