PDA

View Full Version : How do you unlock the items for Decks?

BenWo
12-20-2009, 04:48 PM
I have completed everything in the game and there are still loads of "?" items which i cannot buy?

How do i unlock these?

Mr Blonde 324
12-20-2009, 05:37 PM
I have completed everything in the game and there are still loads of "?" items which i cannot buy?

How do i unlock these?

if you beat every battle in the story mode, you can unlock new items for beating the world tournament on normal and hard and on 8 and 16 players. do each one 5 times until, under options, it says that the only prize is money. then move onto the next # of players or difficulty

Mr Blonde 324
12-20-2009, 05:39 PM
oh yeah there are also a few items to buy when you summon shenron.

BenWo
12-20-2009, 05:40 PM
Cool thanks a lot m8 :)

Mr Blonde 324
12-20-2009, 05:46 PM
no problem. wasnt sure if i was clear enough or not. note that in shenron, character moves do not count towards the items. i messed up and bought a couple instead of the items.

BenWo
12-20-2009, 11:02 PM
no problem. wasnt sure if i was clear enough or not. note that in shenron, character moves do not count towards the items. i messed up and bought a couple instead of the items.

Ok cool. Just to clarify, by doing the Tournaments will i unlock the really good items such as Maximum Ultimate Damage and War God?

And what items does Shenron have? Or are they not specific?

Mr Blonde 324
12-20-2009, 11:15 PM
Ok cool. Just to clarify, by doing the Tournaments will i unlock the really good items such as Maximum Ultimate Damage and War God?

And what items does Shenron have? Or are they not specific?

the really good is opinion really. i dont think i use any of the items i unlocked through the tournaments but shenrons items are by far the worst. shenrons are a halo, makes the cpu really tough, something to makes characters with hats not wear them and another one or two. if you wanna add me maybe we can boost some of the online play. mr blonde 324