PDA

View Full Version : 100% guaranteed way to win you country side races first try

Nlkuysdf
12-20-2009, 11:37 PM
Before the race enter every other driver's car. The driver will not get back in the vehicle, thus leaving you as the only competitor in the race. Voila, first place. Have only tried this in the first race, but I don't see why it wouldn't work on the second one. I'm bout to try it and I'll update.

Abe_sapien
12-21-2009, 12:22 AM
Always thought it funny that the people of France never get back into their cars after I jump in them, even if I don't drive away. They just complain then wander off...

DENAz666
12-21-2009, 01:52 AM
LOL thats a nice find, not that the races are hard in the first place :P

ThatRuddyGuy
12-21-2009, 05:16 AM
Lol, that's great. Never thought of that. Only one I had trouble with though was the time trial. 3rd race was a breeze since my aurora had the gun.

Nlkuysdf
12-21-2009, 05:41 AM
Yeah they're not that hard. I came in second and decided I wanted to start in the first position. I kicked the first guy out, and then I was like screw it, might as well take everyone out. lol

KeepEmRolling
12-26-2009, 08:13 PM
at what point is the 3rd race available? I've read it should be available at the end of act 2 and also during act 3. i'm a bit into act 3 and don't see it anywhere on the map, is it just not time for it yet?

Nlkuysdf
12-26-2009, 08:39 PM
There's a point in act 3 where all side missions disapear and you can only do the main story. Once you finish the story you can go back and do all side missions and races and what not.

KeepEmRolling
12-26-2009, 11:18 PM
thanks....yeah i'm done with it now. winning the last race was my final gold perk and i was a little worried it glitched on me lol

Crazy Joker 16
01-06-2010, 04:12 PM
This method also helped me to get all of the racing cars to the garage, instead of having to go to Saarbrucken.

ridethepiggy
01-06-2010, 04:23 PM
This is a great idea. I'll be sure to do that when I get there!

ZYM
01-06-2010, 04:26 PM
You can't actually do it to all of them there is usually 1 or 2 right next to your gps point and if you jump in those first it actually starts the race so be carefull . . . it's just as easy to take out cars while racing . . .

Angel Fire 42
01-06-2010, 06:27 PM
The other way is to go up to a car get out your gun and point it at them. They jump out and like before don't get back in. The only thing doing it this way is start in the back or else you could get mission fail if someone complains that you have a gun.

Vestergaard
01-07-2010, 01:51 PM
Great tip, but the races really aren't hard. Glad I'm almost done with this now. Been a blast, but 40+ hours is enough.

J Dubz15
01-09-2010, 05:25 PM
This may sound rather stupid but how do you complete the first Time Trial? The GPS route takes to checkpoints for Area 3 but I don't have clearance for that yet. I've looked around a bit more but I couldn't find another route before I got fed up with that mission.

VladimirK
01-10-2010, 12:25 PM
This may sound rather stupid but how do you complete the first Time Trial? The GPS route takes to checkpoints for Area 3 but I don't have clearance for that yet. I've looked around a bit more but I couldn't find another route before I got fed up with that mission.

I didn't have the proper papers either, so I just rammed straight through the checkpoint.

Worked fine for me. :)

PhilippineMango
01-18-2010, 05:18 PM
How do you find the races though? I have no clue where they are. Do u unlock them by doing the story missions? If so, when does the first race appear and where is it?

metallicorphan
01-19-2010, 12:17 AM
some point during the story an option will appear to do a time trial,complete that and that unlocks the races,which will be marked on your map as Chequered flags

how many races are there?

and i didn't even know that papers could be used at checkpoints,i am currently 84% with the story missions(so reasonably far in) and i have just been ramming through all the checkpoints:woop: