PDA

View Full Version : So, what next(Spoilers)

Zombiedrd
12-21-2009, 05:13 AM
So considering beating the game gives the cheevo called "The Legend begins" I assume our drunken Irish friend will be going to other occupied cities in the Greater Third Reich. I mean, even though have have STG 44s, souped up panthers, V1s, V2s, experimental weapons, and the Uprising(1944), the game is only set in 1940, lol. I assume because of the psychological aspects, the second game will be centered around a capital. We have Oslo, Praugue,Bucharest, Budapest, Rome(After 43), Brussels, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Belgrade, Athens, and Warsaw. Or maybe one of the large Soviet cities captured(Kiev, Smolensk, etc).

The game was suprsisingly fun. I played it just for kicks, but I actually got into it. Sean is one of my favourite game characters now.

Crazy Joker 16
01-06-2010, 04:16 PM
Sean has become one of my favourite game characters too, would be good if there is a second game.:)

ZYM
01-06-2010, 04:20 PM
We'll see now that Pandemic has been taken over by EA and they tend to f**k up games like this . . .

ImpendIn_Agony
01-06-2010, 04:29 PM
I enjoyed the game myself, but I doubt anything more will be made of it in the future. With Pandemic gone, and not so blockbuster sales it's highly unlikely there will be another. However if the sales pickup later in the games cycle and Pandemic left some plans lying around, there might be a chance. It's too bad the game came out around this time of year, it would have faired far better otherwise.

a blind beggar
01-06-2010, 04:46 PM
there's a 99% that there won't be a sequel.pandemic was shut down and EA only released it for them so there's fuck all chance.they didn't even get the chance to polish the game to make the jumping better or fix the glitches before they were shut down