PDA

View Full Version : Battle Bonus Complete?

BenWo
12-21-2009, 01:41 PM
Has anyone got any proper help with getting this?

Like who to be and who to face?

And what are "Knockdown" attacks? For the life of me no matter what i try i never get it.

Also how are you supposed to make sure you get Shot Exchange and Blow Exchange? Aren't they random? And kinda luck?

Especially since the CPU seem to never initiate something to cause a Blow Exchange

And they never attempt to throw sp how do i get throw evasion? And how do you do a throw evasion?

Mr Blonde 324
12-21-2009, 08:32 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=190838

somewhere in the middle of the first page is a few tips. a knockdown is when hes flat on his back, push RB+down+B and you should kick them or throw them or whatever. if ur not quick, he will get up.

Afr0Blu3
12-22-2009, 01:13 PM
I had trouble with this to the point that I simply gave up. Even with a maxed out Ultimate Attack Goku using a Super Spirit Bomb, I could only get 29000 damage. And that was after doing Share Your Energy With Me three times, going into Overdrive or whatever it's called, doing a KaioKen to raise myself up even further twice, landing the Super Spirit Bomb and doing the button input to boost it's power!

Mr Blonde 324
12-22-2009, 11:01 PM
I had trouble with this to the point that I simply gave up. Even with a maxed out Ultimate Attack Goku using a Super Spirit Bomb, I could only get 29000 damage. And that was after doing Share Your Energy With Me three times, going into Overdrive or whatever it's called, doing a KaioKen to raise myself up even further twice, landing the Super Spirit Bomb and doing the button input to boost it's power!

yeah i have a feeling thatll be the last achievement i get. sad considering i was dreading doing every battle on hard but i only have 7 more of those. damn random really hard chievements

DarkZero
12-23-2009, 05:24 AM

Have you tried doing a rush combo then launching your opponent with a charge rush attack, then using Super Spirit Bomb? If I recall correctly I didn't have to do that and I have the achievement, but if you do it right the combo should link. It's worth a shot.

CHAMP PHELPS
04-20-2010, 04:57 AM
I haven't unlocked this yet and I keep trying some of thetips I see on these threads but I keep running out of time missing at least 5 to 6 of the things they want me to do to get it.

SnowSakura
04-20-2010, 02:54 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=193190

This is a very detailed guide on how to do it , if it helps in anyway

RudeBoy TK
05-02-2010, 09:21 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=193190

This is a very detailed guide on how to do it , if it helps in anyway

thnks this is very usefull i feel me a retard with this achievement!

CHAMP PHELPS
05-10-2010, 12:13 AM
Yeah this is one of the last 4 achievements I need I was close to getting it a few times but didn't get about 4 or 5 of the others that are required for the achievement like 30,000 damage,knockdown attack,crash,30 hits,something like that.