PDA

View Full Version : What to do :/

prosmits
12-21-2009, 02:43 PM
Well i found new life in my xbox and really wanna get back into achievements.

I did quite well on my last one getting 5.5k gamerscore but i slacked of towards the end only getting 300-500 from some games.

Anyway my problem is that i made a new gamertag and put my xbox live gold yearly subscription on that, but now i want to use my old one again, to continue where i left off. Ideally i'd want to transfer the subscription over but apparetnly that's not possible :/

I really don't know what to do now because i'm kinda short on cash. I could start achievements on the new one, but i played a few games casually on this and therefore have low score on them, not to mention my rep is terrible because i've let my brother use it for fifa and he always seems to quit.

Alternatively i could start getting the offline achievements on the old one, but then i'd ultimately be left with no online achievements because i don't know when i'll be able to afford live on this as well, without wasting the yearly subscription on my other. Hmmm/.

davhth4
12-21-2009, 02:55 PM
Whats the question?

You cant switch subscriptions so just start playing your games on your new account thats all you can do or you can waste your money and get a new subscription on your old account. You havent got a different choice because you cant transfer points. Just play the games and ifyou want to get quick points rent or buy some games that are easy to get 1k on.

prosmits
12-21-2009, 03:10 PM
Whats the question?

You cant switch subscriptions so just start playing your games on your new account thats all you can do or you can waste your money and get a new subscription on your old account. You havent got a different choice because you cant transfer points. Just play the games and ifyou want to get quick points rent or buy some games that are easy to get 1k on.

Yeah your right. I've got 3 games to start with and i guess over time i can just rent the games i've played on here if i'm really that bothered about getting more points on them.

Hopefully the rep will slowly increase as well, but it doesnt look good for that haha.

StephenJ360
12-21-2009, 03:13 PM
Grab a Gamefly account for one month, with some easy 1000gs games on your list, and boost the new account up to 10,000gs within that month! Just don't get addicted...

InkedUp
12-21-2009, 03:23 PM
And don't worry about rep, nobody pays attention to it, MS might as well just get rid of it.

Q ipoddy Q
12-21-2009, 03:27 PM
Tbh if your short on cash alot of the time you shouldn't really have an xbox 360

StephenJ360
12-21-2009, 03:51 PM
Tbh if your short on cash alot of the time you shouldn't really have an xbox 360

Everyone deserves to have a bit of fun on their off time. And if gaming is what delivers it, then you can own a 360 all you want. Besides, 360 is the cheapest current console on the market.

prosmits
12-21-2009, 05:16 PM

I'm a student and the 360 is shared, i have cash, just not to spend on another live subscription as i will need as much as i can for the holidays next summer.

well you can see my GS now as i've put it on here, 2 star rep which is pretty bad, i hope it gradually goes up.

The 3 games i have are farcry 2, batman and fifa 10. Judging by the guides on here they all require alot of time to get a decent amount of gs from, but i'm gonna do as much of them as i can anyway, simply because i like the games.

I mgiht get a lovefilm account or something similar if i can find a cheap one, and up my score some more. I have only played 7 games really so once i get going it shouldnt affect my % too much.

Evil Chris 85
12-21-2009, 07:04 PM
I only just started in October and have managed to gain a few thousand so it is possiable to get your gamerscore back up quickly, good luck