PDA

View Full Version : view point help

impatientiain
12-21-2009, 06:31 PM
There is a view point just above La bourse on top of a mini Art de Triumph (http://www.artdetriumph.com/) anybody know how to get up to it.

DENAz666
12-22-2009, 07:34 AM
Thats the big arch way right? not the huge one, but one of the smaller?

If so, then i got to it from a neighboring building. Just sprint and jump and you should just be able to make, its a slim thing, but you should be able to do it. Just jump from the highest point that is closest to the arch

impatientiain
12-22-2009, 12:06 PM
yeah thats the one,thanks for replying,ive tried jumping off the building next to it,did not make it guess ill try some more,thanks again
edit-
i tried jumping from the other building and got it first time,thanks again dude

DENAz666
12-23-2009, 02:19 AM
Not a problem mate

impatientiain
12-23-2009, 01:49 PM
am stuck on another one,the one in the FairGround,in the middle of the Ferris Wheel,is it right on top?and if so how do i get up there?cheers helpfull dude!

tehGUN
12-23-2009, 02:11 PM
Yeah thats a tricky one, go to the legs, that holds the wheelup. Go to the one that is placed furthest away from the Eiffel Tower, jump up to it, and WALK as far as you can up to it, you will now be standing AT the wheel, use the wheel as a ladder and climb up to the wagon.

Its not hard once you get the right leg.

impatientiain
12-23-2009, 02:21 PM
ill give it a go now, thanks man.

impatientiain
12-23-2009, 02:40 PM
I get up to the middle nut,but which way do i go left,right or up,this one is doing ma nut in,1 wrong foot and its street pizza,ill have to try it later on go to go crimbo shopping

tehGUN
12-23-2009, 02:48 PM
Go right, and drag yourself along to the right as long as you can and just climb. Shouldnt be a problem, try more :)

DENAz666
12-24-2009, 03:26 AM
Doesn't matter which side you take, the wheel is symmetrical.

Just jump out and grab hold of the horizontal bar, and keep pulling yourself up the spokes until you can go no higher. Then lift yourself onto the spoke, so that your walking on it, and walk all the way to the outside of the wheel, from there just jump to the outside (can be tricky) and walk to the top.

There are a few ways to do it, so just experiment and you'll get it :)