PDA

View Full Version : The Leatherwing Sprite in the Quarry is the last one to get

CRNBRD
12-22-2009, 02:38 AM
I know this may be understood by some but I want to make it blatantly obvious for everyone else.

The Leatherwing Sprite in the Quarry is the last one to get. That's right, after you get EVERY other sprite (including the ones that go to the garden) return to the quarry and shoot out the lamp in the tree to get the last Leatherwing sprite.

Here is a video guide for the leather wings

YouTube- Spiderwick Chronicles (X360) - Leatherwing Sprite locations

If you look in the sidebar video for all other sprites are posted as well.

-CRNBRD

The Danielnator
05-07-2010, 07:14 AM
This gentleman is absolutely right, saved me a lot of time. Even though I had shot out all the lanterns on said tree, the Leatherwing Sprite never came until I came back after collecting ALL the other ones. Perhaps the Garden sprites have to be collected in a certain order with the Leatherwing Sprite last?

Either way this is great, add this to the guide and give the man credit!:drunk

tincann
09-23-2010, 05:58 AM
The Leatherwing Sprite in the quarry appeared my very 1st time I went to the Quarry. I got it before I even released the hobgoblin.

jpg30
02-12-2011, 02:02 AM
i had the first 3 leatherwings and i went to the quarry knocked the lantern down and captured leather leaf, i went back to the garden but he's not there, i already talked to the other 3 but leatherleaf just isn't there even though on my stats i have 10/10 leatherwings.

:confused:

EDIT: for some reason it appeared, i just got every leatherwing sprite i could find on my way to/from the quarry, weird how that happened.