PDA

View Full Version : Hardware/Mayhem Gold perk

Bradlez92
12-22-2009, 02:40 AM
I'm having SUPER big difficulties with them.

In regards to Hardware perk, it's not so much as staying alive so much as getting a high enough badass rating to attract a Wulf tank. I already blowed up like 20 (Led) Zeppelins, so I don't have a problem there.

And with the Mayhem perk, I'm having trouble blowing up nazi vehicles. Apparently Anti Air guns count as vehicles, and Zeppelins don't (WTF is with that????) I'm sure you all have noticed that there is a major blind spot with the AA guns, and all the Nazi cars are taking advantage of it like the unfair bitches that they are.

Any advice?

P.S. When the zepps are plumeting = BEST VIDEO GAME SOUND EFFECT EVER.

R Rated Love
12-22-2009, 03:18 AM
Hardware - Get on a rooftop AA gun, take out zeppelins and shit until you have 5 star and then blow up a Wulf. Very easy.

Mayhem - Go to the far southwest corner, jack the unoccupied Wulf tank, and take out as many Nazi vehicles as possible. I think I did like 38 before they blew me up.

Junafani
12-22-2009, 03:21 AM
In regards to Hardware perk, it's not so much as staying alive so much as getting a high enough badass rating to attract a Wulf tank. I already blowed up like 20 (Led) Zeppelins, so I don't have a problem there.

If you have Wulf tank in your garage you can use it in that perk.

If you do not have Wulf tank you can get one at east side of map. Look at link for exact position. http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/5094/saboteurmapwip1a.jpg

Dz06lt
12-22-2009, 03:23 AM
Just use the AA guns to blow up vehicles you will get it in no time i used the AA guns at the chappel above the belle

Bradlez92
12-22-2009, 03:25 AM
Hardware - Get on a rooftop AA gun, take out zeppelins and shit until you have 5 star and then blow up a Wulf. Very easy.

But that's the thing, I'm not sure HOW to get to level 5 rating! you gotta read questions better :D

Midnight Malice
12-22-2009, 03:47 AM
But that's the thing, I'm not sure HOW to get to level 5 rating! you gotta read questions better :D

Blow shit up. Stay in the red and keep killing soldiers and blowing up vehicles. If you exit the alarm zone, obviously it ends before you get level 5. It may have to do with how much you kill/destroy in a certian ammount of time, but I just let enemies bottleneck, or sit on the edge of a road, run in drop RDX and run away, that has triggered Alarm 5 multiple times for me in just a few minutes.

BTW, the AA gun trick works, and it does indeed get you to level 5. Not to be a total dick, but do you want someone to come over to your house and do it for you? It isn't THAT hard to get lvl 5 alarm.

Nlkuysdf
12-22-2009, 04:03 AM
There's obviously better places to do this than others. I was on a AA, got level 5 alarm, blew everything up for 30-40 minutes. Blew up like 45 planes, those don't count as vehicles either, but only 12 vehicles. I was watching the mini-map for vehicles and they just wouldn't come. Gonna go try the other place mentioned in here. Hope that works.

R Rated Love
12-22-2009, 05:01 AM

As stated above, you literally just blow shit up. It's never taken me more than ~5 minutes to get a level 5 when I was purposely going for one. Manning a turret and literally blowing everything up gets it done in no time. You can probably get level 5 when blowing up 20 cars with a Wulf. If you take out a zeppelin with it (not sure if possible, but drive it to a AA gun), then exit and blow up your own Wulf, you've got that one taken care of. There's a bunch of ways to do these, all work well.

ThatRuddyGuy
12-22-2009, 06:40 AM
Also, you have to be quite a way into the story to even have the ability to get to alarm level 5.

DENAz666
12-22-2009, 07:16 AM
Yeah was just bout to say that, you actually need to be at a certain point in the story before you can even get a level 5 alarm. I think you need to have unlocked Paris 3... but thats just a guess.

With the Wulf and Zep in one alarm, what i did was in the far east of the map there is a Wulf tank park (freeplay event), and just a little bit to the west of that tank is a Howizter Cannon, i just jumped on the cannon, shot a zeplin down, then ran over to the tank and blew that up. Really quite easy :) Saves having to get your alarm to level 5 thats for sure :)