PDA

View Full Version : Easy explosives gold perk!

Bradlez92
12-22-2009, 03:38 AM
I was going after Hardware/Mayhem, and I was up to my armpits with APC's ground level. I took a chance and slowly climbed my way down the side of the builiding until i started getting HEAVILY shot at. So I dropped all the way down, already prepared to stick an RDX or what ever they're called onto the wall of the builiding. I just spammed the right trigger.

As you can imagine, I died immediately. But I died with a smile on my Irish face and a Gold Explosive perk in my pocket :D

DENAz666
12-22-2009, 07:23 AM
I'm confused.... what exactly happened? did you blow something up before you died? lol

Angel Fire 42
12-22-2009, 01:15 PM
I was going after Hardware/Mayhem, and I was up to my armpits with APC's ground level. I took a chance and slowly climbed my way down the side of the builiding until i started getting HEAVILY shot at. So I dropped all the way down, already prepared to stick an RDX or what ever they're called onto the wall of the builiding. I just spammed the right trigger.

As you can imagine, I died immediately. But I died with a smile on my Irish face and a Gold Explosive perk in my pocket :D

You are a gem among gems. :woop: Going for the gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Midnight Malice
12-22-2009, 01:51 PM
I got this by placing a standard RDX in front of a group of vehicles at alarm 4, on a bridge, was trying to get to 5 for that gold perk. The funny thing is, I never knew what I had to do for Explosive gold, and still don't know exactly what I did to get it, the same for Demolitions, I don't know what I had to do, but both unlocked... too bad I hit the glitch and am now stuck with standard RDX :( freakin' untested game.

I used my silver blackmarket for mechanics, and will probably use gold for the same, I don't want to search for vehicles if I don't have to.

Bradlez92
12-22-2009, 10:45 PM
... too bad I hit the glitch and am now stuck with standard RDX :( freakin' untested game.

What glitch???? =|

R Rated Love
12-22-2009, 11:10 PM
The method someone else mentioned in my thread asking for an easy way to do this is much easier. You were lucky to have gotten your explosive off before dying.