PDA

View Full Version : Best way to spend money

Skylenorman
12-22-2009, 03:16 PM
I'm completely finished with the story, and 31% through the freeplay events. I have enough money for the 75k trophy, but I can't seem to spend anymore in the shop save buying ammo.

I've figured out that if I run around blowing up freeplay markers I can spend around 350 getting ammo, but I'm wondering if there is a faster way to spend money.

Gor1lla
12-22-2009, 03:59 PM
If you still have not spend enough by the end of the story, set the difficulty to fuckin' hard to lose all ammunition as you die and kill yourself with a grenade or Dynamite/RDX, then respawn at the HQ and rebuy all ammunition. Repeat as often as you need to.

there you go

ThatRuddyGuy
12-22-2009, 09:26 PM
Changing difficulty doesn't change the prices. What I did when I was done and still needed 30K, I just suicided with RDX, then refill on ammo and grenades for every gun. I was spending 2125 each death.

DENAz666
12-23-2009, 02:09 AM
LOL i don't know why you'd change the difficulty, that doesn't have anything to do with prices.

What i did, was just buy ammo for every gun after you die. So as your going through the freeplay events, your bound to die a couple of times, just respawn to your HQ and rebuy ammo for EVERY gun. You should get it in no time :)

R Rated Love
12-23-2009, 02:16 AM
LOL i don't know why you'd change the difficulty, that doesn't have anything to do with prices.

What i did, was just buy ammo for every gun after you die. So as your going through the freeplay events, your bound to die a couple of times, just respawn to your HQ and rebuy ammo for EVERY gun. You should get it in no time :)

You must have to change difficulty, as I'm playing on "casual", and when I die, the only thing I lose is grenades. All ammo, explosives, guns, etc. are all still there when I come back.

DENAz666
12-23-2009, 02:18 AM
You must have to change difficulty, as I'm playing on "casual", and when I die, the only thing I lose is grenades. All ammo, explosives, guns, etc. are all still there when I come back.

Ah right, sorry i just assumed you were doing it on Normal :) didn't realise that you didn't lose all your gear on casual! If thats the case then you can just switch it to normal rather then "Feckin' Hard" :)