PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with my gamer picture?

DJConnelly
12-22-2009, 04:10 PM
I don't know why, but all of a sudden, my gamer picture started going wierd. When my mates look at it on the party screen, it keeps going through my friends and recent players copying them. Any ides on how I can fix it?

ferrari360max
12-22-2009, 05:22 PM
I would also like to know, mine randomly shows half a game's picture or half of the xbox logo.

DivineBadger
12-22-2009, 05:41 PM
Some gamerpics are glitched. For example, some of these glitched pictures are from before the NXE update. Like he I am Legends picture pack, the picture with Will Smith and his dog is glitched. Just set a picture of your avatar aas your game picture and the Will Smith one as your personal picture.

DJConnelly
12-22-2009, 05:48 PM
Putting it as my personal picture did not help at all. I kept my photo of my avatar as public then put the downloaded Neytiri off avatar as my personal one. Didin't change a thing. Any more ideas.

xthewhiterabbit
12-22-2009, 10:57 PM
i had a buddy on my list and his did it. he changed it to his avatar for his personal pic and it stayed that way since. im not sure what he did for the other public pic but his personal pic is of his avatar, problem fixed. maybe its different for everyone; the glitch solution i mean.

DJConnelly
12-22-2009, 11:03 PM
Yeah, but I want to use a downloaded picture.:(