PDA

View Full Version : Front Flipper

PureFLCL
03-01-2007, 07:31 AM
I'm trying to get the front flipper and back flipper on the beach in the stunt driver but I can't get it to flip more than once. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated... Thanks!

moonieass13
03-01-2007, 07:46 AM
yes go to the building with 4 stars driving and the SUV go to the building that has the lift... go all the way up and the 2 flips off the top of building

PureFLCL
03-01-2007, 08:07 AM
Which city is the building with 4 stars driving in? Better yet which supply point is it near? And thanks for the quick reply and help also! :)

EL_A550_WIPEO
03-01-2007, 10:18 AM
She's talking about the building you fight cowell in. It's is Shai gen near stripey's cafe. but unfortunatey you still have to spawn at the agency to get the SUV and you have to have 4 stars driving skill.

MunkeyKungFu
03-01-2007, 10:29 AM
I did this in a much easier way, simply get your 4* driving ability, grab an suv and drive down tunnel 1 to los muertos. As you hit the jump hold b and execute the jump as you hit the ramp to get huge air then you can do all the stunts you need for stunt driver, took me a minute to get all the requireds for this one.

EL_A550_WIPEO
03-01-2007, 10:41 AM
Thats crazy i can't do anything out of tunnel 1 but I did get the long jump and backflips out of tunnel 2. another good place to do this is the stunt marker in the ship yard, where you fight some volk dude. Sorry I can't remember his name I don't have my xbox right now.

MunkeyKungFu
03-01-2007, 12:19 PM
If you hit the jump properly and have 4* it should be a piece of piss - you clear the highway easily. Just try and time the jump right and I promise you you will do it. If you have problems hit me up with a FR and I will be on tonight from about 8pm GMT

Johns
03-01-2007, 02:13 PM
Easy, on the way to the beach in la murge, theres a ramp truck with 3+ gang members in front of it. Its on the right/corner in front of the ferris wheel. take that to the beach, and set it up on either side of the long bridge in the middle of the beach. I usually set it up on the left hand side, looking out into the ocean. on either side though, you have enough run up to hit that ramp at 100+ MPH. if you still cant get the front flipper, its cool, youll level up to lvl 4 in no time doing single flips, and youll be able to get the double flips no problem after that. Also use the life guard houses for your 6 stunts in 60 seconds once your level 4.

PureFLCL
03-01-2007, 03:27 PM
Thanks everyone for all the great posts! I'll give them a try and post which i had the best luck with tonight. Thanks to everyone, thats what makes this forum the best, the support everyone give each other.

Bax x360a
03-01-2007, 05:17 PM
yeah thanks for all the advice i was struggling with achieving this aswell, will try takin the ramp onto the beach tonight :drunk

PureFLCL
03-02-2007, 06:20 AM
Hi Everyone,

Here is what I learned today!

1. Take your Keep SUV to the beach and Bring your ramp truck as well!
2. Put the ramp truck on the side of the pier where there are no people!
Reason: People walk in front of ramp and mess up your take off when you hit them.
3. Put ramp on smooth surface for best take off, if you have a bump in front of the ramp it kills your take off.
4. Put it just a about any where that you can get some good speed and a sandy landing.
5. Anolog stick control the flips and barrel rolls (I didn't know this and read it on another thread, very helpful.) Once you get use to using this it is very easy!
6. Get big air to do the stunts. You need 2x Barrel, 2x Front, 2x Back, long jump and Then I had to do the 2x Front flip again and then it unlocked 2 achievements.
Stunt driver and Front Flipper.

Thanks for everyones helpand suggestions, this was pretty easy after I knew what to do and how! I guess I'm a little dense but it all came together after I put the ramp on the beach and got the big air!

Johns
03-02-2007, 07:50 PM
You're welcome! =]

JoeHacker90
03-02-2007, 08:50 PM
go out the #2 door. in the suv.