PDA

View Full Version : My xboxlive is messing up, More than normal.

True I Skill
12-22-2009, 09:38 PM
Recently my xboxlive has been messing up with NAT Setting changing to strict and all... Then il fix it and all will be fine for a day or 2 then it will mess up. But heres a list of things it has been doing recently...

- When i turn on my xbox360 where it normaly signs me into live straight away it doesnt, And i have to unplug my wireless and plug it back in just to get on live, Somtimes it doesnt work at all tho.

- While playing red faction half way through mostly all of the matches it said host disconected but my partner was still in the match, When i tried to play matches on MW2 it would disconnect me straight away as i joined a match, And the same is happening with GTA IV i hear the people talking over mic for about 5 seconds then i get disconnected from the match.

- My live randomly disconnects at times when im not using it, If i try to sign back in it signs me out of my whole profile, and i lose whatever game progress i had made because i return to the main menu, Then normaly have to unplug and plug back in the wireless again.

Theres many more problems that dont happen as much, But these happen when my NAT is strict and also open. What is up with it and why is it messing up so bad when just a few weeks ago i fixed it and it worked fine for about 3 weeks until i had to unplug the xbox360 and move it to a diffrent plug socket? Its rly getting annoying because i cant play any xboxlive games at all, because i disconnect from them all even if my NAT is open. So anyone got any idea's on how to fix it? Or what it is that is doing this?

spinflux
12-23-2009, 12:51 AM
Did you move the xbox from a power plug socket and go to a different place in your house? Idk because ive never had a wireless connection, but your signal strength might be dropping in and out in this new position?

True I Skill
12-23-2009, 10:44 AM
Did you move the xbox from a power plug socket and go to a different place in your house? Idk because ive never had a wireless connection, but your signal strength might be dropping in and out in this new position?

Well it wasnt moved it only a little bit accross my room and higher up, im not sure if its still in the same plug socket tho. But after that it messed up.

RazerindemiX
12-23-2009, 11:02 AM
hi ok i'm no expert in these maters but i think if its saying to u your nat is strict
the setting to change will lie in your broadband router you'r need to access your routers settings mangers and configure the xbox in the game and application settings that should set and keep your nat open
your need to access this from your pc
good luck hope that helps

xtye
12-23-2009, 03:29 PM
Maybe its the wireless. Try plugging in an ethernet.