PDA

View Full Version : Act 3: Find Dr. Kessler HELP!? *spoilers*

YoungStunna69
12-22-2009, 10:00 PM
Okay, So I am in Act 3 in the part where Skylar flies me to the compound where our dear old friend Jules was executed to find Maria and Dr. Kessler. I found the daughter and Dr. Kessler and now I am in the section where he says we need to destroy that machine that he was building for the Germans. I can manage to destroy the first cooling tower but when he says "I'm lowering the second barrier now" I get completely lost and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I searched everywhere and starting putting dynamite everywhere but it doesn't seem to help. There are no yellow indicators anywhere and I seem to be stuck here. Any help would be appreciated!:uzi:

Gor1lla
12-22-2009, 10:16 PM
After you push the button to lower the first one destroy it from the room you are. Then walk down the first set of stairs (theres a cover metal thing xD) Turn a bit to the left. You should see it at the other side of the room

€: No need to blow em up with Dynamite/RDX, just shoot em (I used the Terror MP)

Nlkuysdf
12-23-2009, 12:17 AM
I'm currently doing this level. There should also be a red indicator pointing it out.

DENAz666
12-23-2009, 02:04 AM
Yeah as stated above, there should be a red marker pointing to it. Don't bother with Dynamite, just throw a nade or shoot it :)