PDA

View Full Version : Question for Clean Sweep of Pandora Achievement.

Venomized
12-23-2009, 12:29 AM
Clean Sweep of Pandora 75 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
Complete every Sector Challenge in the game.

Do you have to play through the campaign twice to achieve this (once with RDA, and once with Na'vi)?

And if so, do you just start a new game or what? I just want to make sure.

demi
12-24-2009, 07:49 PM
Clean Sweep of Pandora 75 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
Complete every Sector Challenge in the game.

Do you have to play through the campaign twice to achieve this (once with RDA, and once with Na'vi)?

And if so, do you just start a new game or what? I just want to make sure.

Yes, you have to play both campaigns. You do not need to make a new campaign. The game makes an auto-save at the first decision you make, when you are an Avatar, so you pick that and choose the other option and replay.

The only difference is that you do not need to re-do Plains of Goliath as the other team if you did it already.

St0nerJR
12-29-2009, 01:59 PM
Start with the RDA as the campaign is shorter and they have less abilities so getting them all to lvl 4 and using them 20 times is easy.
Also as mentioned above there are two missions you can skip when you change to the avatar, the second being blue lagoon assuming you did it 100% with RDA

Venomized
01-20-2010, 10:59 PM
Yes, you have to play both campaigns. You do not need to make a new campaign. The game makes an auto-save at the first decision you make, when you are an Avatar, so you pick that and choose the other option and replay.

The only difference is that you do not need to re-do Plains of Goliath as the other team if you did it already.
Start with the RDA as the campaign is shorter and they have less abilities so getting them all to lvl 4 and using them 20 times is easy.
Also as mentioned above there are two missions you can skip when you change to the avatar, the second being blue lagoon assuming you did it 100% with RDA

This is a late reply, but thanks for clearing all of that up. I 'think' I get it now. Im going to have to rent this game again to finish it.